Windows 10: Volume is acting differently

Discus and support Volume is acting differently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop always locks the volume at 37 when my earbuds are plugged in. When I try to increase it I get a warning and volume won't change unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kivat95, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Kivat95 Win User

Volume is acting differently

My laptop always locks the volume at 37 when my earbuds are plugged in. When I try to increase it I get a warning and volume won't change unless I click allow. I still get this option, but know nothing happens when I do.

:)

Kivat95, Jun 21, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 21, 2019
  3. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Volume is acting differently

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Volume is acting differently

1. Volume is acting differently - Similar Threads - Volume acting differently

2. My Windows Volume keeps acting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Volume keeps acting up.: Whenever I connect my headphones, the volume drops by like 50% and yet it shows it's at 100%. I end up having to restart my p.c nearly 4 or 5 times for the damn thing to settle. Yes I did check the updates but there don't seem to be any pending. HELP!...
  3. My Windows Volume keeps acting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows Volume keeps acting up.: Whenever I connect my headphones, the volume drops by like 50% and yet it shows it's at 100%. I end up having to restart my p.c nearly 4 or 5 times for the damn thing to settle. Yes I did check the updates but there don't seem to be any pending. HELP!...
  4. My Windows Volume keeps acting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  6. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4: Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to...
  7. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4: Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to...
  8. accounts built the same way acting different

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    accounts built the same way acting different: Good afternoon all, So here is my situation I have 2 users whose account were built the same way by the same admin on Office 365 with Azure AD free. They are using identical computers both running Windows 10 Pro but getting different behaviors. When one of them tried to set...
  9. Smartscreen acts differently with different languages of systems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smartscreen acts differently with different languages of systems: [ATTACH] I want to run SamPlus.Service.Setup on my computer and my friend's computer, my computer is in English and I can install it with using "Run Anyway" button, but my friend's computer is in Turkish and that button does not appear. How do I install this program on his...
  10. Windows 10 volume acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume acting weird: Hi all, I've been having this problem for quite a while now. Basically the sound levels are all messed up. Every time I load a new youtube video, the sound is ridiculously loud initially, like 2-3 times louder than my intended setting. The sound level only goes back to my...