Windows 10: Volume is messed up

Discus and support Volume is messed up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,So my dad got this old computer and I set it up and connected my headphones to it because it doesn't make sound by itself. but the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A_Curious_Kid, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Volume is messed up

Hello,So my dad got this old computer and I set it up and connected my headphones to it because it doesn't make sound by itself. but the problem is that some audio is really low, for example: I watch a YouTube video, it works fine. I watch another one, all sounds are fine except for the talking voice of the YouTuber. This has been really annoying.NB: Do NOT tell me to run the troubleshooter or check volume mixer, that's already done or else I wouldn't be here.

:)

A_Curious_Kid, Jun 22, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 22, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Volume is messed up

Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Volume is messed up

1. Volume is messed up - Similar Threads - Volume messed

2. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  3. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  4. I Misused DiskPart and messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Misused DiskPart and messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore: Windows can’t find my boot OS anymore because I messed around with the Diskpart tool and unassigned my partition/volumes. I can’t even install a fresh copy of windows using the bootable ISO USB as it gives me an error. Can you please help:...
  5. I Misused DiskPart and messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore

I Misused DiskPart and messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore: Windows can’t find my boot OS anymore because I messed around with the Diskpart tool and unassigned my partition/volumes. I can’t even install a fresh copy of windows using the bootable ISO USB as it gives me an error. Can you please help:...
  6. I Misused DiskPart and messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I accidentally messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally messed up my volumes and my OS wont even boot anymore: Windows can’t find my boot OS anymore because I messed around with the Diskpart tool and unassigned my partition/volumes. I can’t even install a fresh copy of windows using the bootable ISO USB as it gives me an error. Can you please help:...
  8. Windows 11 updates messing with volume keys on keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates messing with volume keys on keyboard.: Update prior to this latest one, I was able to reset the Realtek audio back. This time, I am not given the choice. If I'm looking at a video online, I can lower the volume on the video volume slide, but the keyboard up and down do not affect it. The system beeps are ever so...
  9. Windows 11 updates messing with volume keys on keyboard.

Windows 11 updates messing with volume keys on keyboard.: Update prior to this latest one, I was able to reset the Realtek audio back. This time, I am not given the choice. If I'm looking at a video online, I can lower the volume on the video volume slide, but the keyboard up and down do not affect it. The system beeps are ever so...
  10. Windows 10 messes with my volume mixer settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 messes with my volume mixer settings: Every time I restart my computer, windows will reset system sounds and discord to 0. Even when I reset them back to default, it keeps putting them back. I'm on the latest version. submitted by /u/netherbawss235 [link] [comments]...