Windows 10: Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

Discus and support Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw a similar thread about this same issue but I tried all of the "solutions" that were provided yet my issue still persists. To explain, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by linlovesfrogs, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

I saw a similar thread about this same issue but I tried all of the "solutions" that were provided yet my issue still persists. To explain, the computer will allow me to change the volume freely but no matter what level I set it to it doesn't get any quieter. It's constantly at 100%. The speakers don't have this issue it's only on my bluetooth headphones where this is an issue. I've checked the drivers, reset my device, made sure everything was running properly, made sure my device was completely updated and still nothing has fixed this annoying problem. I'm at a bit of a loss here.

:)

linlovesfrogs, Jun 24, 2022

2. Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume

Hey all,
    First time poster. Be gentle Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device :)
    I have a problem with the slider for a specific application in Windows 10. It is always stuck at 10% of whatever the Device volume is set to.
    Example: If I set the Device volume to 30%, the specific Application will be stuck at 3%. When I say stuck, I mean, the slider always snaps back to that 3% (or whatever is 10% of Device volume).
    I have completely uninstalled and reinstall drivers, as well as hunted high and low for any reference to something similar.
    I have worked in IT for a number of years and never seen such an issue. I can sort of bypass the issue by using loudness levelling, but this is not ideal.
    The system is using Republic of Gamers Realtek High Definition Audio.
    No other application on the system has a similar problem, only this one. Which is: client_noenc.exe, otherwise known as Ultima Online. This is an old application, used on a free server. I should mention that I originally never had this problem, nor has anyone that I play with experienced the issue on any version of windows.

The first image shows the Device volume at 30% with Ultima Online stuck at 3%
    The second image shows the Device volume at 100% with Ultima Online stuck at 10%

Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device [​IMG]

Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device [​IMG]

Thanks for any help, suggestions or insight in to this really frustrating problem Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device :)

JimmyTheHand, Jun 24, 2022
  3. To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 24, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

1. Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device - Similar Threads - Volume stuck 100

2. Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%: Hello, When I disconnect my Bluetooth headphones, Windows automatically resets my sound settings to 100%. How can I change or fix this? Thanks in advance....
  3. Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%: Hello, When I disconnect my Bluetooth headphones, Windows automatically resets my sound settings to 100%. How can I change or fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume is stuck at 100 on my bluetooth device: I saw a similar thread about this same issue but I tried all of the "solutions" that were provided yet my issue still persists. To explain, the computer will allow me to change the volume freely but no matter what level I set it to it doesn't get any quieter. It's constantly...
  5. Volume stuck at 100 and won't go off screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume stuck at 100 and won't go off screen: My volume is stuck at 100 and won't go down! I have tried restarting the computer, troubleshooting the audio, and task manager, and its still at 100, and every time I try to reduce the sound it automatically goes back to 100. Plus the volume display wont disappear from the...
  6. My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?: My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-is-stuck-at-100-how-can-i-fix-that/d6eb3445-37e8-481d-8a3d-372db0fee2b7
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth volume either muted or 100%

Windows 10 Bluetooth volume either muted or 100%: Hi! I have an HP Workstation laptop and I'm using my Philips True Wireless headphone with it over Bluetooth. This had no problem other than some minor issues caused by the headphones showing up as headphones and headset. This I quickly solved and I've had no issues since, and...
  8. Volume Stuck at 100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Stuck at 100: Hi. I am currently having a problem where my audio is stuck at 100, and when i lower it, it slowly goes back up. I already tried restarting (of course), have turned off audio enhancements, and have reinstalled the drivers. Any ideas on how to fix this? submitted by /u/DDKS_...
  9. Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device: I need some help in resolving my JBL device volume adjusting. I am using LENOVO Ideapad 310 14ikb. What issues I am facing is I am unable to adjust my JBL Flip 5 speaker volume. However, I can mute the speaker using the keyboard shortcuts. I found that I am unable to open the...
  10. Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume: Hey all, First time poster. Be gentle :) I have a problem with the slider for a specific application in Windows 10. It is always stuck at 10% of whatever the Device volume is set to. Example: If I set the Device volume to 30%, the specific Application will be stuck at...