Windows 10: Volume is too low on Windows 11

Discus and support Volume is too low on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have posted about this before, only to be given "solutions" that do not work. My additional questions were ignored.The volume is too low on my brand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimBrown957, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Volume is too low on Windows 11

I have posted about this before, only to be given "solutions" that do not work. My additional questions were ignored.The volume is too low on my brand new Windows 11 machine. The troubleshooter fixes it, but only until I use the line-in port. Then the volume gets low again. Then when I use the troubleshooter again, it deactivates the line-in port.

:)

TimBrown957, Sep 23, 2022
  2. siblades Win User

Windows 11 System Volume Low

I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro.

On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and works as normal, but any sound from the system or other apps remains at a really low level. It's as though the volume is being capped. These issues only started after I had upgraded to Windows 11, it was fine on Windows 10.

All settings on both laptops are exactly the same so I'm unsure what's causing the problem.

I have found multiple people on Google complaining of the same issue but there doesn't seem to be a solution anywhere. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the audio drivers multiple times and it makes no difference.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Volume is too low on Windows 11 :)

siblades, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Low Mic Volume in Windows 11

Hi!
    My headphone mic volume is very low on Windows 11. Same mic works perfectly fine on my other laptop with Windows 10.

Also, the issue is only with the 3.5mm jack. Same headphone mic works perfectly fine through USB connection. Have tried the same headphones on 3 laptops with Windows 11 and 3 laptops with Windows 10. The issue is only persistent in the 3 Windows 11 laptops and that too, only through the 3.5mm jack. USB works fine. Whereas for Windows 10 laptops, both 3.5mm jack and USB work perfectly well. The laptops I've tested on are from different manufacturers (HP, Dell, ASUS).

After all this, I am 100% sure this is a Windows 11 issue and not related to i. Laptop brand ii. Headphone iii. Laptop ports.

I have already tried the following steps and nothing works as of now

1) Already ran troubleshooter

2) Already updated all drivers

3) Already increased max volume to 100 and the boost level to max

Need resolution from Microsoft for this issue. Many people are facing this issue.

Ishaan Mudgal, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Muffy Win User

Volume is too low on Windows 11

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Volume is too low on Windows 11 [​IMG]

Not necessarily, if the settings are not fully set in the properties that can affect the volume max via the normal means.
    Image 4 also check the list options are all unticked.

Muffy, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Volume is too low on Windows 11

1. Volume is too low on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Volume too low

2. Volume suddenly too low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume suddenly too low: I turned on my computer and what use to be 10% volume on my headphones is now only gotten when I turn it up to 100%. I haven't changed any of the settings and I don't know what is wrong with it. It's not my headphones itself as those are working fine and not the port either...
  3. laptop's volume is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop's volume is too low: laptop's volume is too low from day 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-volume-is-too-low/6a9d1232-1712-4e39-bc11-18b6dd0b92e8
  4. Volume is too low on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume is too low on Windows 11: I have posted about this before, only to be given "solutions" that do not work. My additional questions were ignored.The volume is too low on my brand new Windows 11 machine. The troubleshooter fixes it, but only until I use the line-in port. Then the volume gets low again....
  5. Volume too low on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume too low on Windows 11: I just got a new machine with Windows 11, and the volume is way too low on it. I have all the volume settings set to 100%, and still it is way too low. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-too-low-on-windows-11/b6998145-5389-4bc9-bcac-f02ffadad2ff
  6. Volume too low on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume too low on Windows 11: I just got a new machine with Windows 11, and the volume is way too low on it. I have all the volume settings set to 100%, and still it is way too low. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-too-low-on-windows-11/b6998145-5389-4bc9-bcac-f02ffadad2ff
  7. The microphone volume is too low

The microphone volume is too low: Hi,the microphone volume is too low. Yesterday everything was fine but now people cannot hear me wellI've already tried many different approaches: Check and Adjust Microphone Volume from Sound SettingsCheck Microphone PermissionsRun Microphone TroubleshooterUpdate your...
  8. Microphone Volume Too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Volume Too Low: My microphone Audio Device was working just fine until recently but after I reinstalled windows the volume for my mic is very low.What I triedDevice Manager > Sound, video and game controllers > Audio Device > Uninstall device then Reset the PC = No change.Device Manager >...
  9. Microphone Volume Too Low

Microphone Volume Too Low: My microphone Audio Device was working just fine until recently but after I reinstalled windows the volume for my mic is very low.What I triedDevice Manager > Sound, video and game controllers > Audio Device > Uninstall device then Reset the PC = No change.Device Manager >...
  10. Volume too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume too low: I was listening to some music working on some homework, and I decided to take my music working out. So I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and switched my music there on Spotify. I came back about an hour later, plugged my earbuds back into my computer, and the volume was...