Windows 10: volume isnt working on my new Olllee snowbook

Discus and support volume isnt working on my new Olllee snowbook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there Leanne here I have just received my New Ollee Snowbook in the mail today,everything loaded well.But the only thing that i am having a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeanneTahitahi, Oct 22, 2018.

1. volume isnt working on my new Olllee snowbook

Hi there Leanne here

I have just received my New Ollee Snowbook in the mail today,everything loaded well.But the only thing that i am having a problem with is the volume!!?everytime i would click volume icon down the bottem on the right hand side,it doesnt seem to do anything and the little red X is still on there.?

ive trired to press the F4 botten but nothing

i need HELP

:)

LeanneTahitahi, Oct 22, 2018

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Oct 22, 2018
  4. volume isnt working on my new Olllee snowbook

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

volume isnt working on my new Olllee snowbook

1. volume isnt working on my new Olllee snowbook - Similar Threads - volume isnt working

2. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  3. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  4. My Monitor isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Monitor isnt working: So ive done the above 60 Hz thing and ive tried all the stuff but its werid because i can only put it on 1 display and cant extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-isnt-working/1b7b8b67-7e8b-4580-89f4-8a9489c4b75a
  5. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  6. only my volume down button isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    only my volume down button isnt working: My volume up key is working but volume down isnt working please tell me the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-my-volume-down-button-isnt-working/6cdc0c5c-2845-460a-a89c-399bd851ca5f
  7. My HDD isnt working after new windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My HDD isnt working after new windows update: [ATTACH] I installed the new windows update today after that i rebooted my PC and my HDD is nowhere to be found not in device manage nowhere I only see him when i open my BIOS. I put my hand on it to see if it vibrates and it does so its working. I see then requires...
  8. Volume isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume isnt working: ok so whenever i click the volume buttons on my computer nothing happens and it wont let me manually adjust the volume in setting it just goes back to 0. I tried trouble shooting and resetting my computer and all the audio setting and im kinda at a dead end. if someone could...
  9. my troobleshooter isnt working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my troobleshooter isnt working: my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-troobleshooter-isnt-working/3c56a52f-63dd-4811-b0b7-cd62f119c3d7
  10. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oolee snowbook problems