Windows 10: volume issues

Discus and support volume issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My volume keeps going up and down, unable to change volume and troubleshooting says everything is ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Margaret006, Jul 12, 2020.

1. volume issues

My volume keeps going up and down, unable to change volume and troubleshooting says everything is ok

:)

Margaret006, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jul 12, 2020
  4. volume issues

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

volume issues

1. volume issues - Similar Threads - volume issues

2. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  3. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?

Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?: Win 11, Dell Latitude 5590My computer had a sudden restart, and the audio drivers no longer are working. At first it did not detect any sound output at all, but now it does detect Realtek Audio speakers but does not let the volume increase from 0. Playing audio files brings...
  6. Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?: Win 11, Dell Latitude 5590My computer had a sudden restart, and the audio drivers no longer are working. At first it did not detect any sound output at all, but now it does detect Realtek Audio speakers but does not let the volume increase from 0. Playing audio files brings...
  7. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  8. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  9. Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.

Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.: My gaming computer is fairly new, like maybe a month old. I have been having an issue with my volume automatically turning down. I have made sure all audio drivers are up to date, nothing is triggering the volume keys, and it is not on auto adjust. I can usually get it to...
  10. Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.: My gaming computer is fairly new, like maybe a month old. I have been having an issue with my volume automatically turning down. I have made sure all audio drivers are up to date, nothing is triggering the volume keys, and it is not on auto adjust. I can usually get it to...