Windows 10: volume keeps turning down by itself

Discus and support volume keeps turning down by itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’ve been having this issue since last week and I really don’t understand how it started. Currently when I press any key on the keyboard and move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardChoi2, Feb 11, 2019.

1. volume keeps turning down by itself

I’ve been having this issue since last week and I really don’t understand how it started. Currently when I press any key on the keyboard and move the mouse, the volume turns down by itself. I tried to fix it myself using troubleshooting, then I ran virus scan and adjusted the volume settings by default. Finally I reset my laptop to factor installation. The problem is still here.

:)

RichardChoi2, Feb 11, 2019

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Feb 11, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

volume keeps turning down by itself

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

volume keeps turning down by itself

1. volume keeps turning down by itself - Similar Threads - volume keeps turning

2. my spacebar turns down the volume?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my spacebar turns down the volume?: hi,my name is mohammed i got a really weird problem in my spacebar, it turns down the volume,so when i press the spacebar the volume gets down. can anyone help me because it is getting annoying. thank you...
  3. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...
  4. Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action: I am running Windows 10 64 bit.Yesterday my volume turned itself down. I turned it back up and it was ok for about 3 minutes. this went back a forth for a bit until it began happening with any key press or mouse movement. I used troubleshoot, I adjusted the volume setting to...
  5. Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action: I am running Windows 10 64 bit.Yesterday my volume turned itself down. I turned it back up and it was ok for about 3 minutes. this went back a forth for a bit until it began happening with any key press or mouse movement. I used troubleshoot, I adjusted the volume setting to...
  6. Space bar turning down volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Space bar turning down volume: Hi, i don't know what could have happened, but from yesterday (2018 9.4) my space bar started lowering the volume whenever i press space, and whenever i press shift it acts like backspace. I haven't got a new keyboard or anything. And it became quite annyoying. I may have...
  7. My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself: How can I fix this problem.Is there anyone who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself/bfef363a-92f0-4c54-9265-6933ec3ce59a
  8. Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...: I do not want to hide my task bar. All I can find are issues about it not hiding. I go into the task bar properties and turn off Auto Hide, but after a while it is back on again. Any suggestions? 56085
  9. Win10 keeps turning on from hybernate by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 keeps turning on from hybernate by itself: Hi, how can i prevent my win10 laptop to turn on from hybernate by itself ? My wake on WiFi is disabled. Regards, Frank 45077
  10. Laptop keeps turning on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps turning on by itself: I have a toshiba satellite c55d, and ever since I upgraded to windows 10 my laptop keeps turning on by itself every 3-4 hours whenever I close to lid for it to go to sleep mode. I checked everything and everything came out fine. My bios setting was correct as well. Only thing...