Windows 10: volume keeps turning down by itself

Discus and support volume keeps turning down by itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’ve been having this issue since last week and I really don’t understand how it started. Currently when I press any key on the keyboard and move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardChoi2, Feb 11, 2019.

1. volume keeps turning down by itself

I’ve been having this issue since last week and I really don’t understand how it started. Currently when I press any key on the keyboard and move the mouse, the volume turns down by itself. I tried to fix it myself using troubleshooting, then I ran virus scan and adjusted the volume settings by default. Finally I reset my laptop to factor installation. The problem is still here.

:)

RichardChoi2, Feb 11, 2019

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Feb 11, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

volume keeps turning down by itself

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

volume keeps turning down by itself

1. volume keeps turning down by itself - Similar Threads - volume keeps turning

2. Volume goes down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-by-itself/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  3. Volume goes down by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-by-itself/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  4. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  5. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  6. Volume goes up & down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume goes up & down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording zoom/youtube/webinar. It starts out ok then dips down to almost nothing, then goes up again for a few seconds before going down again. My speakers are on 100%. I have run...
  7. Volume of sound going down on itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume of sound going down on itself: As soon as I start playing a sound, the volume slowly goes down to about 5%. When I toggle "Mute" the sound comes back on for about 1 second and goes down again. I have tried all the solutions that I could find on the web, but no luck yet. I have tried all 7 options as...
  8. Volume turning itself up and down

Volume turning itself up and down: After the latest windows update my volume mixer is broken! Applications as well as system sounds turn themselves up and down by themselves! I thought I messed up something on the settings but I defaulted everything and it still doesent work. I ran trubleshooting and searched...
  9. Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action

Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action: I am running Windows 10 64 bit.Yesterday my volume turned itself down. I turned it back up and it was ok for about 3 minutes. this went back a forth for a bit until it began happening with any key press or mouse movement. I used troubleshoot, I adjusted the volume setting to...
  10. Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Turns itself down with any keyboard or mouse action: I am running Windows 10 64 bit.Yesterday my volume turned itself down. I turned it back up and it was ok for about 3 minutes. this went back a forth for a bit until it began happening with any key press or mouse movement. I used troubleshoot, I adjusted the volume setting to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume randomly turning down windows 10

2. volume keeps shutting itself down