Windows 10: Volume keeps turning up on it's own

Discus and support Volume keeps turning up on it's own in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello my volume keeps turning up randomly on it's own and I've tried turning off the muting sounds on the communications tab in Sound settings and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vxsqi, Dec 15, 2020.

1. vxsqi Win User

Volume keeps turning up on it's own

Hello my volume keeps turning up randomly on it's own and I've tried turning off the muting sounds on the communications tab in Sound settings and also ticked off to give applications priority and control of the device. I have a HS45 Corsair headset and in iCue auto audio repositioning is off and 7.1 surround is off aswell. I also have a Blackwidow Elite Razer keyboard along with the Synapse program. I'm on Windows 10 Pro, 20H2. Any fixes?

:)

vxsqi, Dec 15, 2020

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Volume keeps turning up on it's own

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Volume keeps turning up on it's own

1. Volume keeps turning up on it's own - Similar Threads - Volume keeps turning

2. Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.: I have seen this thread before with answers both here and other websites, but ALL of the solutions seem to have no affect for me. I am a profession audio integrator by trade and this is my own personal workstation. I have disabled 'Allow devices to exclusive control of this...
  3. Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Volume keeps going up/down on it's own.: I have seen this thread before with answers both here and other websites, but ALL of the solutions seem to have no affect for me. I am a profession audio integrator by trade and this is my own personal workstation. I have disabled 'Allow devices to exclusive control of this...
  4. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  5. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  6. keybinds turn my volume up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keybinds turn my volume up: whenever i press certain key combos at the same time my volume goes up. for example whener i press A, W, and O, all at the same time my volume goes up and its really annoying whenever i try to play games. is this normal and is there a way to fix this?...
  7. Volume keeps turning up on it's own

Volume keeps turning up on it's own: Hello my volume keeps turning up randomly on it's own and I've tried turning off the muting sounds on the communications tab in Sound settings and also ticked off to give applications priority and control of the device. I have a HS45 Corsair headset and in iCue auto audio...
  8. Volume turning itself up and down

Volume turning itself up and down: After the latest windows update my volume mixer is broken! Applications as well as system sounds turn themselves up and down by themselves! I thought I messed up something on the settings but I defaulted everything and it still doesent work. I ran trubleshooting and searched...
  9. Volume bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume bar keeps popping up: The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up. Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??...
  10. volume keeps turning down by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume keeps turning down by itself: I’ve been having this issue since last week and I really don’t understand how it started. Currently when I press any key on the keyboard and move the mouse, the volume turns down by itself. I tried to fix it myself using troubleshooting, then I ran virus scan and adjusted the...