Windows 10: Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update

Discus and support Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I got the Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update all of function keys won't change my volume, brightness. I tried pushing fn at the same time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sousam kar, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update

After I got the Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update all of function keys won't change my volume, brightness. I tried pushing fn at the same time but it refreshes automatically . i reinstalled the driver but the problem still occurs. All of the buttons still work as f1-f12 just not as their primary purpose.

:)

sousam kar, Jan 19, 2022

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update

1. Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update - Similar Threads - Volume Keys working

2. Sound volume keys on keyboard don't change volume after updating windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound volume keys on keyboard don't change volume after updating windows 11?: I've installed this update: 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5020044, after that when a volume key is pressed a little pop-up volume window appears, but it doesn't change at all....
  3. Sound volume keys on keyboard don't change volume after updating windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound volume keys on keyboard don't change volume after updating windows 11?: I've installed this update: 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5020044, after that when a volume key is pressed a little pop-up volume window appears, but it doesn't change at all....
  4. volume keys not working after install windows 11 dev beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume keys not working after install windows 11 dev beta: hello everyone,i recently updated to windows 11 dev beta like a few months ago and I just realized that for me to change volume I need to do fn+volume key to change to volume i already tried the cmd command in elevated cmd REG DELETE "HKCU\Control Panel\Quick Actions"...
  5. volume keys not working after install windows 11 dev beta

volume keys not working after install windows 11 dev beta: hello everyone,i recently updated to windows 11 dev beta like a few months ago and I just realized that for me to change volume I need to do fn+volume key to change to volume i already tried the cmd command in elevated cmd REG DELETE "HKCU\Control Panel\Quick Actions"...
  6. Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update

Volume Keys not working after Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update: After I got the Windows 11 22533.1001 rs_prerealese update all of function keys won't change my volume, brightness. I tried pushing fn at the same time but it refreshes automatically . i reinstalled the driver but the problem still occurs. All of the buttons still work as...
  7. Keyboard Volume keys not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard Volume keys not working in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that Volume keys on their keyboard do not work. This issue is mostly experienced by users using USB keyboards. If the Keyboard Volume keys are not working on your Windows computer, then follow the steps mentioned here to resolve the issue. Why...
  8. Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones: HelloNew 3 months i7 Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD 458 BT headphonesI have just upgraded to Windows 11 and I have 2 problems with wireless headphones - this was all OK on Windows 10:1. When I first turn on the laptop and phones they automatically connect OK and first track...
  9. Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones: HelloNew 3 months i7 Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD 458 BT headphonesI have just upgraded to Windows 11 and I have 2 problems with wireless headphones - this was all OK on Windows 10:1. When I first turn on the laptop and phones they automatically connect OK and first track...
  10. Volume Keys not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Keys not Working: Toshiba Satellite model L55-A5226, W10 Anniversary Home. For a while now the sound volume keys don't work at all, neither does mute. I know I can adjust sound other ways, but I like the convenience of using the keys. There have been no recent updates that I'm aware of or...