Windows 10: Volume licence

Discus and support Volume licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi ,Due to covid 19 which results in work from home My company give me volume license of window 10 and window 7 to use at home I am working well no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Volume licence

Hi ,Due to covid 19 which results in work from home My company give me volume license of window 10 and window 7 to use at home I am working well no problem but I had a doubt that if I download any file or do any web search then will it be seen by my company or not.

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Jul 2, 2021

2. Volume Licence Vs Retail Licence

I want to know how volume licence differ from you other retail licenses and why it is overpriced other than retail license. And i need to know the detailed peculiarities of volume licence over retail license

NithinAlex, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Superfly Win User
    windows 10 activation - licence will expire soon

There are two new entries in the Diagnostic report.

1. Activation Scenario Code:

2. ProductKey Code:

Both are blank on my PC.

My guess is 1. above relates to this VAMT Step-by-Step Scenarios (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs - if so non-volume users won't be affected.

No idea about 2. - there are more than enougn PK entries already!... was hoping some more digital licencing stuff would come up.

Gonna have to do some more digging and testing,,,

Superfly, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Volume licence

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Volume licence

1. Volume licence - Similar Threads - Volume licence

2. I have volume licence service with win7/8.1pro and enterprisesrises

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have volume licence service with win7/8.1pro and enterprisesrises: My keys for volume licensing is not working on win10pro in these days can I activate these keys for win 10 kindly guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-volume-licence-service-with-win781pro-and/dee2da96-2a02-4b97-b4a4-cce71cd50207
  3. I have volume licence service with win7/8.1pro and enterprisesrises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have volume licence service with win7/8.1pro and enterprisesrises: My keys for volume licensing is not working on win10pro in these days can I activate these keys for win 10 kindly guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-volume-licence-service-with-win781pro-and/dee2da96-2a02-4b97-b4a4-cce71cd50207
  4. I have volume licence service with win7/8.1pro and enterprisesrises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Used PC Invoice for For Windows and Suprise: Volume MAK Licence

Used PC Invoice for For Windows and Suprise: Volume MAK Licence: Hello I have probably really strange question.Four Years ago I bought a PC with as was listed in the offer WINDOWS 10 PRO Invoices for parts included.The seller send me Invoices for the parts I bought and on one of these there was Windows 10 pro listed. PC was preinstalled...
  6. Used PC Invoice for For Windows and Suprise: Volume MAK Licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used PC Invoice for For Windows and Suprise: Volume MAK Licence: Hello I have probably really strange question.Four Years ago I bought a PC with as was listed in the offer WINDOWS 10 PRO Invoices for parts included.The seller send me Invoices for the parts I bought and on one of these there was Windows 10 pro listed. PC was preinstalled...
  7. Used PC Invoice for For Windows and Suprise: Volume MAK Licence

8. How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume...

How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume...: How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume licence after a change of hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-regain-my-digital-licence-for-windows-10/e8bcc305-ea82-4170-90ab-103b22493fc8
  9. How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume...: How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume licence after a change of hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-regain-my-digital-licence-for-windows-10/e8bcc305-ea82-4170-90ab-103b22493fc8
  10. How do I regain my digital licence for Windows 10 pro after a company used a Volume...