Windows 10: Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization

Discus and support Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know more about "MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization ", does this kind of volume license allow to be re-use when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TC22_HK, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TC22_HK Win User

Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization

Hello,

I would like to know more about "MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization ", does this kind of volume license allow to be re-use when my hardware is changed due to malfunction(like a Retail key)? Or it works like OEM license which dedicated to a certain set of hardware only. Thank you for your help.

TC

:)

TC22_HK, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization Get Genuine (FQC-09478) supports win 7??? and OfficeStd 2016 SNGL OLP NL (021-10554) will support 2007 ??

Hi,

WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is a product being offered as part of Get Genuine Windows Agreement for Small and Medium Organization. It simply refers to Windows 10 Pro.

We recommend posting your questions on TechNet for better assistance with Get Genuine Windows Agreement for Small and Medium Organization.

We also recommend checking the following threads for additional information:

Winpro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization
    Get Genuine Part Code - FQC-09478

Winpro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization Get Genuine

Compare suites available through volume licensing

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Does FQC-09478 WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine DOWNGRADABLE to WINDOWS 7

Does FQC-09478 WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine DOWNGRADABLE to WINDOWS 7

petarjaksic, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization

WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization Get Genuine (FQC-09478) supports win 7??? and OfficeStd 2016 SNGL OLP NL (021-10554) will support 2007 ??

Please Confirm '

also confirm this that above paper licence or not??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy / PC]

RubinaMansuri, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization

1. Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization - Similar Threads - Volume license MOLP

2. Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?: So, today I decided to sell a digital license I had lying around in a somewhat old PC that I had upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago, after being abandonded due to it being very slow and also due to the fact that I got a new PC, I decided to sell my "old" Windows 10 digital...
  3. Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, We recently purchased a laptop on eBay and have found the version of Windows 10 installed to be what is shown in this screenshot: [ATTACH] Our question: Will we able to continue using the OS after the Volume Activation expires in 165 days? Or, as we suspect, will the...
  4. From Unlicense to License on Microsoft Legal

From Unlicense to License on Microsoft Legal: Dear All, i wanna ask about license, early condition: my windows 10 pro is unlicensed, then i bought the license so ill put that product key onto my PC, questions: when i wanna make my windows 10 pro licensed, do i have to reinstall the windows then put the key on,...
  5. W10 Pro generic license - trial period and legality

W10 Pro generic license - trial period and legality: I have a client who is performing clean PC rebuilds from W7Pro to W10Pro and stated he used the following link to perform the task (view the link at the end) and was successful. I remoted in and saw that he has a generic code that generated VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T....
  6. How to get Windows 10 Volume License

How to get Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, i'm trying to gather information about windows 10 volume license in Indonesia, any information about legal seller here? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-10-volume-license/319a1591-3ff3-4353-8518-284b53e0a036"
  7. Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?

Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?: Hi All. Question is as above. There are many ads on ebay offering OLP licenses at a fraction of original prices. Just wondering if obtaining such licenses is legally allowed....
  8. Windows Store volume licensing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store volume licensing: We are looking to make use of Windows store and I wonder if it's possible to incorporate volume licensing? I struggle to find anything online so thought i'd try here. Has anyone done this or able to point me to a guide?...
  9. Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?

Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?: Hello, Recently I have a laptop and I wanted to check the version of Windows. It says Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro. It's registered and activated it says. But is it legal or the correct version? Or what else should it be? [ATTACH]...
  10. How to legally use an OEM license.

How to legally use an OEM license.: Since MS has continued to use their asinine licensing for OEM copies, I am trying to find a way to use this license for the PCs I build for myself. I am fully aware that the OEM license is tied to the motherboard and have no problem with that. Here is the language from the...