Windows 10: Volume Licensing

Discus and support Volume Licensing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to get my product key for Microsoft Sql server 2019 I get the error code: 1000 Has anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimPolak, Feb 13, 2020.

1. JimPolak Win User

Volume Licensing

When I try to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to get my product key for Microsoft Sql server 2019 I get the error code: 1000

Has anyone encountered this?

I am putting in my password correctly I think

:)

JimPolak, Feb 13, 2020

2. Volume License

There's no windows10 iso items in the list of volume license center, what's wrong?

李兵_STPM, Feb 13, 2020
  3. jh8z79u5 Win User
    Volume Licensing / Divestment question

Hello,

We are currently going through an asset sale and have a question regarding transitioning when the third-party takes ownership.

The following are charactistics of our environment:

• We are a Microsoft volume licensing enterprise enviroment
    • Deploy the volume license distribution of Microsoft desktop OS's and servers's OS
    • Have centralized KMS Server and implement volume MAC keys (for special purposes)
    What we know the third-party company is:

• Are a lot smaller company
    • They do not have an Enterprise Agreement, no any volume licensing
    • No KMS/MAC licenses
    • They deploy OEM/Product licenses within their enviornment, they enter product keys per device deployment is my understanding
    So we need to eventually remove these computers off our domain, and eventually off our network.

some of my concerns are:

• Would they need to reimage their Servers/Desktops to a FPP (Full Packaged Product) or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) distribution copy of the operating system?
    • The goal is to keep some Servers/Desktops operational, but once removed from our Domain and network the KMS count down begins (I believe 180 days)
    • Can a volume license install of an OS be converted/or have the ability to accept FPP/OEM product keys?

Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

jh8z79u5, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Volume Licensing

Volume Licenses Reseller

I want to resell volume licenses, i trying register but i struk on step of Open Authorization and License Number, actually don't know how to get this number,

Please help me on this,

if need any more information, please reply.

(Volume Licensing Service Center)

Thanks,

Ramesh Kantekar, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Volume Licensing

1. Volume Licensing - Similar Threads - Volume Licensing

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License: Good afternoon, I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. 1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers? The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a...
  3. Bought HP Envy Win 10 Home, denied to install Win 10 Pro with Volume Licensing Key

Bought HP Envy Win 10 Home, denied to install Win 10 Pro with Volume Licensing Key: Against my better judgment I bought 2 HP Envy desktops with Windows 10 Home thinking it would be easy to format and reinstall Windows 10 Pro on them both. Now after working all afternoon on trying to update the drive it still installs Windows 10 Home using the USB startup...
  4. can't input open license in my volume license service center

can't input open license in my volume license service center: I have buy some open license from macau 's company ,I have recieve my confirmation but i can't add to my service center account.Before is ok .The two confirmation license date is 2019-04-26 and 2019-06-26.So I can't download and get the key.I don't know how to do.And the...
  5. Activating Windows 10, for FREE, using Windows 10 volume license keys, and connecting with...

Activating Windows 10, for FREE, using Windows 10 volume license keys, and connecting with...: I was getting this message 'Your Windows License will expire soon'...and I came across this https://freeproductkeys.com/free-windows-10-product-key-2019-100-working/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ArmZvCz2JA Please explain what's going on... (1) How is it FREE!!?...
  6. info required to setup office volume licensing activation server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    info required to setup office volume licensing activation server: Hello, I came here to gather some info about stuff i don't understand from microsoft own toutorials about how to setup and use ksm activation servers on your local network. I work in small Polish highschool we own 2 open licences for ms office 1 40 licences for office 2013...
  7. Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, We recently purchased a laptop on eBay and have found the version of Windows 10 installed to be what is shown in this screenshot: [ATTACH] Our question: Will we able to continue using the OS after the Volume Activation expires in 165 days? Or, as we suspect, will the...
  8. OEM Windows 10 license converstion to KMS (Volume Licensing) without any cost ?

OEM Windows 10 license converstion to KMS (Volume Licensing) without any cost ?: Need to understand if OEM licenses can be changed to volume licensing without any additional cost ? Here is the scenario : An organization is purchasing LAPTOPs with Windows 10 pro pre-installed and then they wipe out the operating system and install windows 10 pro using...
  9. Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization

Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization: Hello, I would like to know more about "MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization ", does this kind of volume license allow to be re-use when my hardware is changed due to malfunction(like a Retail key)? Or it works like OEM license which dedicated to a certain set of...
  10. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center: ext steps you can take are: Verify you provided the correct business email. You have currently registered with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If this is not correct, please click this link to register a different business email. Add an Open License to your...