Windows 10: Volume Licensing.

Discus and support Volume Licensing. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have encountered a problem recently where it says my Windows License has expired. I have bought a machine with Windows 10 from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SuperMario_360, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Volume Licensing.

Hello everyone,

I have encountered a problem recently where it says my Windows License has expired. I have bought a machine with Windows 10 from a store 3 months ago. Presently, I keep on getting the pop up. Now I seeked help in Microsoft's Community Discord and they said to check if I had a volume license in my device. I typed slmgr /dlv in cmd prompt and it showed this . Now I was wondering if it is illegal to sell volume licensed machines to consumers for personal rather than use in a workplace because I am the consumer. Also, I don't know what volume licenses are that well so it would be greatly appreciated if someone would explain it. Volume Licensing. 99e563fa-8f45-4bb6-91fa-9e2a513aa533?upload=true.png

:)

SuperMario_360, Oct 14, 2020

2. Volume License

There's no windows10 iso items in the list of volume license center, what's wrong?

李兵_STPM, Oct 14, 2020
  3. jh8z79u5 Win User
    Volume Licensing / Divestment question

Hello,

We are currently going through an asset sale and have a question regarding transitioning when the third-party takes ownership.

The following are charactistics of our environment:

• We are a Microsoft volume licensing enterprise enviroment
    • Deploy the volume license distribution of Microsoft desktop OS's and servers's OS
    • Have centralized KMS Server and implement volume MAC keys (for special purposes)
    What we know the third-party company is:

• Are a lot smaller company
    • They do not have an Enterprise Agreement, no any volume licensing
    • No KMS/MAC licenses
    • They deploy OEM/Product licenses within their enviornment, they enter product keys per device deployment is my understanding
    So we need to eventually remove these computers off our domain, and eventually off our network.

some of my concerns are:

• Would they need to reimage their Servers/Desktops to a FPP (Full Packaged Product) or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) distribution copy of the operating system?
    • The goal is to keep some Servers/Desktops operational, but once removed from our Domain and network the KMS count down begins (I believe 180 days)
    • Can a volume license install of an OS be converted/or have the ability to accept FPP/OEM product keys?

Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

jh8z79u5, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Volume Licensing.

Volume Licenses Reseller

I want to resell volume licenses, i trying register but i struk on step of Open Authorization and License Number, actually don't know how to get this number,

Please help me on this,

if need any more information, please reply.

(Volume Licensing Service Center)

Thanks,

Ramesh Kantekar, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Volume Licensing.

1. Volume Licensing. - Similar Threads - Volume Licensing

2. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  3. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  4. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. About Microsoft Volume Licensing

About Microsoft Volume Licensing: Hi. I need help about my license in Microsoft volume licensing, that not move to a new portal Microsoft admin center. can you help me about this error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-microsoft-volume-licensing/db5a474a-604d-486b-a39f-4d3573dd17b5
  6. About Microsoft Volume Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Microsoft Volume Licensing: Hi. I need help about my license in Microsoft volume licensing, that not move to a new portal Microsoft admin center. can you help me about this error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-microsoft-volume-licensing/db5a474a-604d-486b-a39f-4d3573dd17b5
  7. About Microsoft Volume Licensing

8. Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device: Hello all,This may be an odd question, but I was hoping to get an answer for a licensing question.Our organization engages in a volume license agreement with Microsoft, where we receive license keys for Windows 11 and other operating systems. Recently, I have purchased parts...
  9. Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device

Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device: Hello all,This may be an odd question, but I was hoping to get an answer for a licensing question.Our organization engages in a volume license agreement with Microsoft, where we receive license keys for Windows 11 and other operating systems. Recently, I have purchased parts...
  10. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...