Windows 10: Volume lowers by itself.

Discus and support Volume lowers by itself. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArchiSebas, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Volume lowers by itself.

I am using Windows 10 version 1909

Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly.

I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the Communications section in the sound configuration in the Control Panel, and it didn't work at all. So far I haven't found a single fix for this issue.

Can anyone help, me please?

:)

ArchiSebas, Sep 21, 2020

2. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 sound volume suddenly much lower

In the last week I have noticed that although I move the slider to maximum the sound volume is significantly lower. Any suggestions.

GordonBlue3104, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Volume lowers by itself.

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Volume lowers by itself.

1. Volume lowers by itself. - Similar Threads - Volume lowers itself

2. Speaker volume randomly lowering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  3. Volume lowers by itself until it mutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume lowers by itself until it mutes: I'm currently on a windows 10, and my volume keeps dropping. It's acting like I'm holding the lower volume button when I'm not. The vertical volume display thing that usually appears when I adjust the volume using the volume buttons is stuck on the screen, saying I'm muted....
  4. How lower the sound volume?

How lower the sound volume?: Hello every one: Every time reboot the w10, the small speaker icon in the right bottom tray indicates the volume 80%. it is really too high for me. How can I fix it to a lower value? say 40%. Thanks! --- Zhao...
  5. Win 10 Volume lowering/adjusting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Volume lowering/adjusting itself: I am desperate. I have 2 Monitors, both of them keep adjusting their Audio. I can set it to max and after playing something (Video or Game, tryed both) it keeps adjusting to a percentage the systems feels like it is necesarry to be appropriate. Problem is, it is way too...
  6. Update: Lower My Volume?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: Lower My Volume?: Hi! I recently updated my windows 10 and when i was watching my VLC media player the volume decreased quite a lot, when it was still on full volume... it sounds so strange now...? i was wondering if anyone had any advice how to fix it or if its happened to them? I’m...
  7. Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself

Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself: This has happened three times in the last few hours. I've been listening to music on itunes, when the volume will gradually mute itself. It's as though I'm holding down the lower volume button on my keyboard but I'm not. I have a usb keyboard, so I move it out of the way to...
  8. Microphone lowering volume

Microphone lowering volume: Well I had some glitches going to update 1909 so I had to reset the computer. Everythings good now except for my microphone. I was talking to some friends in discord and they were telling me that my voice kept lowering until they wouldn't hear me anymore. We all had this...
  9. Audio Auto lowers itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Auto lowers itself: Hi, Whenever I restart windows and go to you tube the volume is fine but after 1 second volume auto lowers itself so i have to put it on 30 volume instead of 14 and i haven't found a solution :(....
  10. Audio keeps lowering itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keeps lowering itself: My audio works for like 30 seconds to a miniute and then lowers itself, making everything sound like its underwater. The only thing that fixes it is replugging in my headphones only for the issue happen again. I have no idea how to fix it and its driving me insane! I already...