Windows 10: Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width

Discus and support Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Volume Mixer window is always defaulted to showing four sliders but there is always several more to the right in the window, forcing you to routinely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bingelibong, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width

Volume Mixer window is always defaulted to showing four sliders but there is always several more to the right in the window, forcing you to routinely scroll it to the side to get eyes on them.

How come there is no (obvious) way to make the window width auto resize when it opens so that it shows ALL audio sources/sliders you have active at any given time instead of always having to drag that damn window out manually.

:)

Bingelibong, Aug 20, 2015
  2. stewlewis Win User

Connecting N73 to an external source

A Nokia AD-41 will give you a 3.5mm Jack for audio output to connect to your external AMP/Mixer/HiFi. Ebay one.

Volume level is poor though so you'll have to crank up the AMP and be careful when changing source back.

stewlewis, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Volume control not working

Hi, I am having a problem with my volume control. I can open the volume control, and volume mixer, and change volumes, however, master volume does nothing. If it is at any volume level other than 0, it is like it is at 100 volume. Volume settings in the
    volume mixer still affect volume, but not master volume.

I have tried several steps, such as uninstalling and reinstalling my audio driver, and just uninstalling my audio drive and then proceeding as usual.

GabeMiller, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width

1. Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width - Similar Threads - Volume Mixer audio

2. Audio source panel appears with volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio source panel appears with volume control: This wasn't a problem until today, so I must have accidentally pressed something. I'd like to know how to fix it, though. When I use the audio controls on my keyboard, along with the usual UI on the left, this large box appears with where my audio is playing. And I reaaally...
  3. Why is volume mixer doing this?

Why is volume mixer doing this?: It's done this since the November Creator update. Stereo mix is always super loud, and I don't have any amplification or EQ of any kind on it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-volume-mixer-doing-this/003be8b6-129c-40e0-87d1-589329f383d8
  4. Volume Mixer Keeps automaticly changing the volume

Volume Mixer Keeps automaticly changing the volume: My Volume Mixer keeps auto adjusting my program's volume, and I can't get it to stop. I can be using my computer when all of a sudden a video goes from decent volume to dead quiet. how can I stop this issue?...
  5. Volume Mixer & People App

Volume Mixer & People App: After opening vol mixer it keeps showing the MS people App. It clears once I open the People App. Strange though that MS People shows in the first place. What is it doing in vol mixer, I have no microphone. Can I stop it?...
  6. No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio In Windows 10 (no applications in Volume Mixer)0: I have no audio on my Windows 10 Computer, I see a problem is that in Volume Mixer (for any playpack) there are no 'Applications' even though I have Exclusive Mode all ticked on in Headphone properties for every playback. I have tried every 'fix' in the forum named, "Fix...
  7. Default app volume in Volume mixer.

Default app volume in Volume mixer.: By default, Groove music is too loud, so I turn to the Volume mixer and set its volume to 1%. But when I close Groove window and launch it again, it again becomes 100% in the Volume mixer, so I need to change it every time. Can I solve this problem?...
  8. Audio sources default / startup volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio sources default / startup volume: Is there a way to set the audio sources default / startup volumes? Some of my audio sources come up with their level set to my output device's level, rather than a value that I would prefer to be able to set. It appears the root cause for the levels doing is a Windows...
  9. Can't change volume in volume mixer permanently

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change volume in volume mixer permanently: I have tried to change volume for specific programs in volume mixer multiple time, but everytime i restart my computer, they become 100% again (relatively to master volume) For example, i want to lower my system volume [img] After restarting, it will become [img]...
  10. Open Volume Mixer By Default

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Volume Mixer By Default: Windows 10 opens to a single slider, perfect for touch screens, but I want the mixer back. As it is right now I have to right click to open it. How can I make it default. 9581