Windows 10: Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width

Discus and support Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Volume Mixer window is always defaulted to showing four sliders but there is always several more to the right in the window, forcing you to routinely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bingelibong, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width

Volume Mixer window is always defaulted to showing four sliders but there is always several more to the right in the window, forcing you to routinely scroll it to the side to get eyes on them.

How come there is no (obvious) way to make the window width auto resize when it opens so that it shows ALL audio sources/sliders you have active at any given time instead of always having to drag that damn window out manually.

:)

Bingelibong, Aug 20, 2015
  2. stewlewis Win User

Connecting N73 to an external source

A Nokia AD-41 will give you a 3.5mm Jack for audio output to connect to your external AMP/Mixer/HiFi. Ebay one.

Volume level is poor though so you'll have to crank up the AMP and be careful when changing source back.

stewlewis, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Volume control not working

Hi, I am having a problem with my volume control. I can open the volume control, and volume mixer, and change volumes, however, master volume does nothing. If it is at any volume level other than 0, it is like it is at 100 volume. Volume settings in the
    volume mixer still affect volume, but not master volume.

I have tried several steps, such as uninstalling and reinstalling my audio driver, and just uninstalling my audio drive and then proceeding as usual.

GabeMiller, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width

1. Volume Mixer - audio sources and auto size width - Similar Threads - Volume Mixer audio

2. Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume: Hi, I have a problem with discord volume in the volume mixer. There are two discord slides, one is for a notification mic muted, received msg and the second one is for voice channels. I need one of them more quietly but after I adjust one of them, windows automatically adjust...
  3. Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume: Hi, I have a problem with discord volume in the volume mixer. There are two discord slides, one is for a notification mic muted, received msg and the second one is for voice channels. I need one of them more quietly but after I adjust one of them, windows automatically adjust...
  4. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer not remembering volumes: Once a sepcific volume has been set for an application, it usually remains until the next time its been touched again. However here, everytime I change the volume and restart the application, it just falls back in line with the system volume. I am unaware of this happening...
  5. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

Volume mixer not remembering volumes: Once a sepcific volume has been set for an application, it usually remains until the next time its been touched again. However here, everytime I change the volume and restart the application, it just falls back in line with the system volume. I am unaware of this happening...
  6. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Volume Mixer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  8. Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  9. Volume Mixer

10. Audio sources default / startup volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio sources default / startup volume: Is there a way to set the audio sources default / startup volumes? Some of my audio sources come up with their level set to my output device's level, rather than a value that I would prefer to be able to set. It appears the root cause for the levels doing is a Windows...