Windows 10: volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

Discus and support volume mixer is controlled by my speakers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when ever i adjust the volume through my speaker i can see the sound bars in the mixer go up down when i adjust sound up or down with the speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LiorBen Shushan, Sep 12, 2020.

1. volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

when ever i adjust the volume through my speaker i can see the sound bars in the mixer go up down when i adjust sound up or down with the speakers button.
    i never had this issue untill i got my new speakers Razer nommo my last pair just adjusted it own sound without being connected to the volume mixer. is there a way to fix, unbind them?

using windows 10.

:)

LiorBen Shushan, Sep 12, 2020

2. Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Blingz97 Win User
    Volume mixer

The volume mixer is a very valuable control for many using the windows platform because you can individually control the volume of each individual application.

I have a few questions:

1. Why was the volume mixer hidden in windows 10 behind the right click of the speaker? What about the mixer button under the volume bar in windows 7?

2. Why don't windows store apps appear in the volume mixer?

3. Why are some system sounds exempt from the 'System Sounds' volume bar?

4. Does Microsoft think it is a good idea to let applications control their volume themselves?

Thanks

Blingz97, Sep 12, 2020
  4. volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

1. volume mixer is controlled by my speakers. - Similar Threads - volume mixer controlled

2. Volume Mixer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  3. Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  4. Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  5. Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume

Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  6. Volume Mixer: Can't Control Individual Application Volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker

Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  8. [MISSING] Volume Mixer Controls

in Windows 10 Customization
    [MISSING] Volume Mixer Controls: Hi folks, I just re-installed Windows 10 and it seems as though the volume mixer controls in the task bar is missing. [ATTACH] Any help with this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!...
  9. Device to control the Windows volume mixer?

Device to control the Windows volume mixer?: I often see in streams that the streamers can control the different sounds of Teamspeak, games or other programs with a knob, similar to a mixing console. I am looking for such a device to buy, but I have no idea what it is :). Thank you very much in advance. LG ~ Fang...
  10. Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control

Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control: Hello, Ten Forums! I was wondering whether it were possible to open the volume mixer instead of the volume control when left-clicking on the volume icon in the tray. At the moment I have it set to open the old classic menu, but not the volume mixer. So, is it possible?...