Windows 10: Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s

Discus and support Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went on volume mixer to turn my audio on but then I made the speakers go up and all of a sudden all I can hear is some fizzy sound from my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VarunSasikaran, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s

I went on volume mixer to turn my audio on but then I made the speakers go up and all of a sudden all I can hear is some fizzy sound from my computer

I have never experienced this before

:)

VarunSasikaran, Nov 23, 2019

2. How can i get the volume mixer sound for a particular game if it's muted from volume mixer

OT- Sound Issues

Since programs are only listed in volume mixer if they are "making sound", and you mute it from volume mixer, how can you get it back as listed on volume mixer because if it's muted from volume mixer then it won't make sound for volume mixer to identify
    therefore you can never get it back, but I need volume for the game I'm playing. Is there a way to get it to reappear even though it's permanently muted? I've been searching for an answer but it's all saying to make the program make noise so it registers,
    but it's muted from volume mixer, so how do I get it to make noise??

SummerMarceaux, Nov 23, 2019
  3. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s

Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s

1. Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s - Similar Threads - Volume mixer keeps

2. Windows volume mixer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows volume mixer keeps resetting: i had bought 3 gaming laptops before including this one. but 2 of them had no problem with volume mixer. now my current laptop legion 5 pro always resets the volume mixer to max EVERYTIME I CLOSE AN APP. now ive upgraded to windows 11 yet the problem remains. i also have...
  3. Windows volume mixer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows volume mixer keeps resetting: i had bought 3 gaming laptops before including this one. but 2 of them had no problem with volume mixer. now my current laptop legion 5 pro always resets the volume mixer to max EVERYTIME I CLOSE AN APP. now ive upgraded to windows 11 yet the problem remains. i also have...
  4. Host process for windows services in volume mixer making weird sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Host process for windows services in volume mixer making weird sounds: not too long ago i started to hear this notification sound on my computer not quite knowing where it came from, i opened my volume mixer to find something i never seen before "Host Process For Windows Services". I've ran multiple malware scans. Upon researching online i've...
  5. volume mixer is weird...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume mixer is weird...: Every time I speak, the volume mixer puts all software at 0, and when I stop talking, it returns all the software back to what they were before... how can I fix that?...
  6. Weirdness with the Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weirdness with the Volume Mixer: So for the last two-plus years I've had this strange thing where the volumes in the volume mixer get scrambled. Systems sounds are always muted, volume on my browser is turned way down to 10% other applications seem to get volume at an arbitrary percentage for just no...
  7. RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE: Hi I have a Samsung RC 510 Core i 3 M 380 (2.53 GHz) laptop that is flickering whenever i try to use 3D features or sometimes when i open chrome browser it just stops responding and flickers.It have Intel HD Graphics and uses Nvidia as the 3D video controller, I have updated...
  8. Volume mixer sliders keep fluctuating

Volume mixer sliders keep fluctuating: It seems to be almost random. I turn the main volume up and it makes other program sounds jump down. Sometimes it just changes itself for no reason. Anyone know how to help?...
  9. Volume mixer sliders keep fluctuating

Volume mixer sliders keep fluctuating: It seems to be almost random. I turn the main volume up and it makes other program sounds jump down. Sometimes it just changes itself for no reason. Anyone know how to help?...
  10. Volume Mixer Keeps automaticly changing the volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Mixer Keeps automaticly changing the volume: My Volume Mixer keeps auto adjusting my program's volume, and I can't get it to stop. I can be using my computer when all of a sudden a video goes from decent volume to dead quiet. how can I stop this issue?...