Windows 10: Volume not working

Discus and support Volume not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot listen to instructional videos nor anything with sound on my HP Pavillion x360... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gretchen Lopez De, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Volume not working

Cannot listen to instructional videos nor anything with sound on my HP Pavillion x360

:)

Gretchen Lopez De, Dec 31, 2018

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Volume not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Volume not working

1. Volume not working - Similar Threads - Volume working

2. volume icon not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume icon not working: Volume icon not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-not-working/582f7d24-04c7-4fea-a98d-4ea0fab03c7e
  3. volume icon not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume icon not working: Volume icon not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-not-working/582f7d24-04c7-4fea-a98d-4ea0fab03c7e
  4. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely: i was just chilling, typing, when my 2 key stopped working. after some time, it worked again, but then it stopped. same with the volume key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-number-keys-and-the-volume-keys/bed3b001-267f-47a0-8649-bf5fde4d3489
  7. one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely

one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely: i was just chilling, typing, when my 2 key stopped working. after some time, it worked again, but then it stopped. same with the volume key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-number-keys-and-the-volume-keys/bed3b001-267f-47a0-8649-bf5fde4d3489
  8. For a time now my volume mixer is not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For a time now my volume mixer is not working properly: the audio is just fine and when you decrease and increase the volume through the volume mixer it does work, but it doesn’t seem to detect audio as the green bar that indicates an audio is being played does not appear in it....
  9. Speakers don't work at 100 % volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers don't work at 100 % volume?: Hello, my school's laptop windows 10 speakers don't work at all, I've tried a lot like checking if my speakers are deactivated but I just can't seem to get them to work! A week ago it worked for like 3 days but it suddenly doesn't anymore. I don't know what else I could do......
  10. Speakers don't work at 100 % volume?

Speakers don't work at 100 % volume?: Hello, my school's laptop windows 10 speakers don't work at all, I've tried a lot like checking if my speakers are deactivated but I just can't seem to get them to work! A week ago it worked for like 3 days but it suddenly doesn't anymore. I don't know what else I could do......