Windows 10: Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games

Discus and support Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to provide feedback about the ridiculous volume levels on some advertisements which are unable to be adjusted. Some are so loud I have to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VickiNXZ, May 28, 2020.

1. VickiNXZ Win User

Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games

I want to provide feedback about the ridiculous volume levels on some advertisements which are unable to be adjusted. Some are so loud I have to remove my headphones. This is surely got to cause some damage to user's hearing in the long-term.

It's annoying enough having to be put up with ads but the volume levels should be adjustable in ALL advertisements.

And no, not all of us can afford to pay for these games to remove the advertising.

:)

VickiNXZ, May 28, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 28, 2020
  3. TQBatman Win User
    Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire

Please, for the love of all that's holy, turn down the advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire!

Or, at least put a heath warning up when launching the app. Especially for headset users, like myself.

I mean, just because I refuse to throw money at you to avoid the ads completely, there is no reason to blow my eardrums apart every few minutes.

Thank you.

TQBatman, May 28, 2020
  4. Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games

Microsoft Solitaire Game tournament times and one bad advertisement.

Hi Melissa,

There are several factors why an advertisement will end up on white screen and the game will not load anymore. it may be due to corrupted data or your system needs to be updated.
    Here are solutions below on how to troubleshoot the issue:

Solution 1: Perform a clean boot.

Another possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to software conflicts that occur when running a game on Windows
    10. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to perform a clean boot

Solution 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Resetting the game from the Settings menu can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.Select Apps & features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.Click Reset

• Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

• Launch the game and check if you'll encounter the same issue.

Update us if the issue persists.

Jomari Arc, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games

1. Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games - Similar Threads - Volume advertisements Solitaire

2. Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program: This is not a functionality problem, it is a content problem. I was playing the Solitaire program from Windows 10 on my work computer, and an advertisement popped up in the middle of the game that horrified me. It was a blatantly racist ad saying that black people want to...
  3. Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program: This is not a functionality problem, it is a content problem. I was playing the Solitaire program from Windows 10 on my work computer, and an advertisement popped up in the middle of the game that horrified me. It was a blatantly racist ad saying that black people want to...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire event adds the time the advertisement played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire event adds the time the advertisement played: In Microsoft Solitaire events, the timer often adds the time I spent watching ads, or struggling to get freezing ads to play. The problem is more frequent if I have to exit the ad and start over. It's maddening, because being competitive in events requires accurate times....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly.: Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly. Ever since the "countdown" advertising feature has been imposed months back, the Solitaire game has become almost unplayable as the countdown timer stays frozen on 30 and the only option is to close the programme and...
  6. GAME ADVERTISMENTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GAME ADVERTISMENTS: I LOVE PLAYING SPIDER SOLITAIRE, BUT AM REALLY VEXED BY THE CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10. AND BEING ASKED TO PAY TO HAVE THEM REMOVED. ARE MICROSOFT SO BROKE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-advertisments/cadc5c13-30c6-498d-a669-cbd670bdb8b7
  7. Why am I seeing advertisements now on my Microsoft Solitaire game?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I seeing advertisements now on my Microsoft Solitaire game?: Why am I seeing advertisements now on my Microsoft Solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-advertisements-now-on-my-microsoft/85706eb3-4cbb-4c5e-bf12-457a44cecf5a
  8. MS Solitaire and other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire and other games: Why doesn't Microsoft make a scaled down - ad free - no cost versions of MS Solitaire, Mahjong and other games. Not everybody plays all the different games contained in each. I, for one, only play Klondike in Solitaire and Turtle in Mahjong. I've tried other versions of...
  9. Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire: Please, for the love of all that's holy, turn down the advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire! Or, at least put a heath warning up when launching the app. Especially for headset users, like myself. I mean, just because I refuse to throw money at you to avoid the ads...
  10. Game Advertisements

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game Advertisements: While playing solitaire with my Granddaughter (8 years old) adds for Coors Beer and Gambling Slots kept popping up. Aside from being very annoying, my granddaughter kept asking me gambling and drinking questions. This is not what Microsoft should be presenting themselves...