Windows 10: Volume OSD doesn't work properly

Discus and support Volume OSD doesn't work properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having quite a few problems with the Windows OSD Volume, I've formatted the pc several times, reinstalled drivers, but every time a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brandon Ibarra, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Volume OSD doesn't work properly

I've been having quite a few problems with the Windows OSD Volume, I've formatted the pc several times, reinstalled drivers, but every time a windows defender update arrives. It ends up failing the Volume OSD notification bar.

The Volume OSD tends not to appear when I turn the volume up or down, when I change songs or when I try to change the volume of the application. I have to restart the pc or close the session.

Volume OSD doesn't work properly fe427307-f33b-4e0c-b2fc-9a5ff7748b41?upload=true.png

I would really appreciate if someone has a solution !!!

:)

Brandon Ibarra, Jan 13, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Volume OSD doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Volume OSD doesn't work properly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Volume OSD doesn't work properly

1. Volume OSD doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Volume OSD doesn't

2. Volume OSD not displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume OSD not displaying: Whenever I'm playing something on another tab music on youtube for example and i use the keyboard to control the sound the volume OSD does not show up properly. It used to show what's playing, the sound, and the option to skip/rewind. Now it just shows me the volume on the...
  3. Volume OSD not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume OSD not displaying: Whenever I'm playing something on another tab music on youtube for example and i use the keyboard to control the sound the volume OSD does not show up properly. It used to show what's playing, the sound, and the option to skip/rewind. Now it just shows me the volume on the...
  4. Both the volume and brightness OSD are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both the volume and brightness OSD are not working: When I pressed the volume up/down and brightness up/down keys on the keyboard the display showed the bar status of the respective category, but recently I noticed that i doesn´t happen anymore, so I want to fix it as it was....
  5. Both the volume and brightness OSD are not working

Both the volume and brightness OSD are not working: When I pressed the volume up/down and brightness up/down keys on the keyboard the display showed the bar status of the respective category, but recently I noticed that i doesn´t happen anymore, so I want to fix it as it was....
  6. Volume OSD

Volume OSD: Hi! Unlike most of the users, I love to see spotify music pop up next to my windows volume OSD but even though I activated it from spotify settings it doesn't show up. I would love to fix this issue if possible. Thanks in advance. Peace Out...
  7. Volume OSD randomly disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume OSD randomly disappearing: My volume OSD randomly disappears and when it disappears it will not appear again until I restart my PC. submitted by /u/mizausuki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7yzya/volume_osd_randomly_disappearing/
  8. Volume OSD

Volume OSD: I have headphones without hardware volume control, so i mapped volume controls to my mouse (roccat kova) and when i change volume controls in game i get huge fps drops. Any ideas? I tried hidevolumeosd but it didnt solved the problem. submitted by /u/Korothi [link]...
  9. My volume OSD is gone

My volume OSD is gone: Does anyone know how to get it back? submitted by /u/greenthe054 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eziay4/my_volume_osd_is_gone/
  10. 1909 Volume OSD

1909 Volume OSD: So i have volume controller on mouse/keyboard and when i use it i have huge fps drops in games. I tried with hidevolumeosd but that did not fix it. Any ideas? Is there a way to disable it? @Edit i disabled Game mode in windows settings and have small improvement? submitted...