Windows 10: Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10

Discus and support Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft Community Peeps I want to ask a question about how to fix this problem So once I got my laptop broken because changed it font and fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wilhelm Heindrijk, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10

Hi, Microsoft Community Peeps

I want to ask a question about how to fix this problem

So once I got my laptop broken because changed it font and fix it by using this step below:

Change my Windows 10 Font to default

It fixed my laptop but there is a slight problem left by, the icon of play and skip music button is turned to a blocky shape and I don't know how to fix it.

*English is my 2nd language, sorry for the grammar

Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10 d9fcb914-823d-4b21-9388-4ecf12e36de6?upload=true.png

:)

Wilhelm Heindrijk, Oct 27, 2020

2. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 27, 2020
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 27, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10

1. Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Volume Play Icon

2. Windows 10 playing at half the volume it is set to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 playing at half the volume it is set to.: My audio was working just fine yesterday until I unplugged my headphones and opened my computer. I found the audio wasn't playing at all. After trying a handful of things that usually work connecting it to bluetooth and unconnecting it, plugging in my headphones and...
  3. Windows 10 playing at half the volume it is set to.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 playing at half the volume it is set to.: My audio was working just fine yesterday until I unplugged my headphones and opened my computer. I found the audio wasn't playing at all. After trying a handful of things that usually work connecting it to bluetooth and unconnecting it, plugging in my headphones and...
  4. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  5. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  6. Windows 10 Volume Problem Volume Randomly Changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Volume Problem Volume Randomly Changes: Has this problem finally been resolvedsee subject?I am so tired of it, and have tried all the suggested solutions.....What can be done?krcesa...
  7. Volume problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume problem in windows 10: Hey , my laptop is ASUS Vivobook 15x512da and i bought it between 3-4 months ago . Now Iam having a problem with my mute key ,it's muting and unmuting itself . Im sure that i haven't changed any recent changes in my laptop but suddenly it showning some strange things . Some...
  8. Volume icon

Volume icon: I am unable to select volume adjust from my windows tray at bottem of screen. Right now it is set at 100%, but I would like to be able to adjust the volume up or down like before....
  9. Volume play pause icon not appearing. Grey rectangle

Volume play pause icon not appearing. Grey rectangle: Hey, When I turn up the volume while playing music or a vidéo, the play pause next and previous icons do not appear. I do have the box near the volume, but only rectangles are displayed. [ATTACH] what can I do?...
  10. Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX: What worked for me after hours of searching is this. Go to "Task Manager" search for "Windows Explorer", right click the icon and select "Restart". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-volume-icon-fix/db97a0b6-0a8a-429d-8a55-ab89076739c9