Windows 10: Volume pop-up problem

Discus and support Volume pop-up problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. When i'm playing videos on YouTube using Google Chrome and controlling the volume, the big rectangle with playback controls next to volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuryaCandra, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Volume pop-up problem

Hello.

When i'm playing videos on YouTube using Google Chrome and controlling the volume, the big rectangle with playback controls next to volume control bar appears and shows "chrome:exe", but previously this thing doesn't appear on Chrome. and if I didn't play any videos on YouTube, volume controlling back to normal.

Then i'm playing videos using Firefox and Microsoft Edge and it runs normally. This is a screenshot as I mean. Volume pop-up problem 1f787f2a-f3bf-4994-91e9-c0d4c01c0de9?upload=true.png

This is happens when i'm watching videos on YouTube.

Volume pop-up problem 62c792fa-0e32-49d2-b3ca-56883ef883d2?upload=true.png

And this is when I don't play any videos on YouTube.

I need a help to fix this. Thank you.

:)

SuryaCandra, Jun 6, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Volume pop-up problem

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Volume pop-up problem

1. Volume pop-up problem - Similar Threads - Volume pop problem

2. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  3. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  4. How to remove the big volume pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the big volume pop-up: There is a big pop-up box beside the volume bar when running a music player program for example foorbar2000. When playing music, it shows the name of the song and the artist. When not playing any music, it just shows the name of the program. [ATTACH] I’ve already searched...
  5. Media Volume Control Pop-up Missing

Media Volume Control Pop-up Missing: Hi, Every once in a while my media pop-up goes missing, and subsequently when I press play/pause/next track/previous track/etc, nothing happens and I need to open media players such as Spotify and press buttons in the respective windows to control the media playback....
  6. Volume bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume bar keeps popping up: The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up. Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??...
  7. How to hide the annoying volume pop up???

How to hide the annoying volume pop up???: The volume pop up was actually useful when it was small and disappeared after just a couple of seconds but now its much larger with unnecessary skip and play buttons AND stays up longer. How do reduce the size and/or time displayed or just get rid of it completely?...
  8. New volume pop-up?

New volume pop-up?: How do I get rid of this annoying, unnecessary pop-up to the right of the volume meter? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-volume-pop-up/f6f2b6f6-2390-4166-93b6-a50ab329c403
  9. Cannot remove volume pop up

Cannot remove volume pop up: I restarted my computer recently and suddenly an expanded volume pop up has started to show up. Before only the volume bar appeared, not the gigantic chrome.exe thing too. [ATTACH] I tried looking how to fix the issue and get rid of it, but almost all of the solutions...
  10. Annoying big volume pop-up

Annoying big volume pop-up: Hello, I have been searching for hours and I got so frustrated, this came up out of nowhere, yesterday was all good now when I change the volume this big annoying pop-up shows and it covers my screen and it is just useless. I don't mind the smaller pop-up that shows the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. box appears with volume control and crome.exe on screen

2. chrome.exe pop up menu

3. chrome.exe player on volume mixer