Windows 10: volume problem

Discus and support volume problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; a couple hours ago i closed my windows 10 laptop for a while and i came back, i had to go shopping so i turned it off and when the screen went off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NattensMadrigal666, Dec 22, 2019.

1. volume problem

a couple hours ago i closed my windows 10 laptop for a while and i came back, i had to go shopping so i turned it off and when the screen went off everything else didn't not my wifi usb or the light next to it so i force shut off and there was a white screen for a split second. when i came back i turned up and down the volume nothing changed so i use the volume on my bluetooth headphones. i went to the volume settings and there was no setting which is what is going on. help?

submitted by /u/NattensMadrigal666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NattensMadrigal666, Dec 22, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 22, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

volume problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

volume problem

1. volume problem - Similar Threads - volume problem

2. Problem with low volume laptop microphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with low volume laptop microphone.: I have been having problems with low volume on my laptop microphone. I have run the troubleshooter which says it couldn't find a problem. The mic volumes and db boost are up to 100 % but my voice still barely registers. The only thing that I can find is the following...
  3. Volume problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume problem: Hello, Im having an issue With my volume. Whenever I click the button to raise the volume and decrease the volume the buttons are not working. Does it need a drive for it I need to turn up my volume with the buttons on the keyboard Please help me!! Thankful for...
  4. Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem

Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem: Bluetooth wireless PC has no volume, however a it worked easily when I first installed it, but now, b all settings seem to be correct, but speaker will no longer play. At this same time, another Bluetooth speaker--lost temporarily!--has been performing without any problems!...
  5. Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10: Hi, Microsoft Community Peeps I want to ask a question about how to fix this problem So once I got my laptop broken because changed it font and fix it by using this step below: Change my Windows 10 Font to default It fixed my laptop but there is a slight problem left by,...
  6. Bluetooth Volume problem!

Bluetooth Volume problem!: Hi I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all and the sound is always set MAX, i found a solution that worked for some people, that they changed DisableAbsoluteVolume...
  7. Volume Problem with Acer Nitro 5

Volume Problem with Acer Nitro 5: For some reason my laptop won't recognize or connect with it's built in speaker or mic.. My Bluetooth is off and no other decive is connected. I connected a headset thinking it would help but it's not recognizing the mic and i still can't hear any audio. I decided to restart...
  8. Problem with microphone volume

Problem with microphone volume: I have a Blue Snowball mic connected to my desktop. When looking at the Settings, it is working but I am unable to get more volume out of it even though I have the Sound level at 100%. This has been a problem since the last update that occurred a couple of days ago. On my...
  9. Problem with volume levels

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume levels: I have problem where "new sound source" (like clicking into another youtube video) raises the volume too loud and I need to manually lower the volume level and turn it back. This is also problem in games and discord. Any idea what it could be? I have up to date drivers and my...
  10. USB microphone incredibly low volume due to Win10 usb audio driver problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB microphone incredibly low volume due to Win10 usb audio driver problems: Hi, so I've been into properties and checked the slider, so lets get that part out of the way. Basically around June after I updated and now it's super quiet. Even with the slider maxed(which I didn't have to do before, is a massive quality drop) it's still very low and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound playing then lowering whil playing cd windows 10