Windows 10: Volume problem

Discus and support Volume problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Volume 0. Attempting to increase immediately decreases. Troubleshooter and virtual help not terribly effective. Have managed some haphazard temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Brickley, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:13 PM.

1. Volume problem

Volume 0. Attempting to increase immediately decreases. Troubleshooter and virtual help not terribly effective. Have managed some haphazard temporary fixes using online suggestions. I'm not to good fixing stuff. I would love to have music during this crazy time. Thank you!

:)

John Brickley, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:13 PM

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  4. dalchina Win User

Volume problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

Thema:

Volume problem

1. Volume problem - Similar Threads - Volume problem

2. windows 10 recording sound problem, microphone volume keeps auto adjusting????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 recording sound problem, microphone volume keeps auto adjusting????: hey I have win10 pro and I recently noticed that my mic is acting weird or windows, my friends notice some times my volume gets high and gets low at a repetitive time quickly as well, I have Samson meteor mic and I just don't know what to do, when I speak quietly the volume...
  3. Volume problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume problem: hello i have a problem with my volume it is changing by it self and “when windows detect communications activity” is on “Do nothing so that is not fixing the problem i ran the troubleshoot and it also did noting. Tried changing the spatial sound and also nothing...
  4. Lot of problems with configuration.xml for Volume install office2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lot of problems with configuration.xml for Volume install office2019: I think I did everything right but obviously not. I succeeded in following way: setup /download configuration.xml It downloaded the "office folder" with files. Then I ran setup/ configure configuration xml that is where I get the error if I had Internet connection or had...
  5. volume problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume problem: a couple hours ago i closed my windows 10 laptop for a while and i came back, i had to go shopping so i turned it off and when the screen went off everything else didn't not my wifi usb or the light next to it so i force shut off and there was a white screen for a split...
  6. Challenging SSD Partition problem... kinda stumped. No volume showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Challenging SSD Partition problem... kinda stumped. No volume showing: Upgraded to an NVMe drive a while back, but realized I left some data on the previous SATA disk, When I connect the SATA disk now, it has no drive letter, which is puzzling. Disk Management sees the disk, and it is online, and shows as Basic, and "healthy (active, primary...
  7. Problem with clock in taskbar and volume display

Problem with clock in taskbar and volume display: Recently the clock on the taskbar is showing a rectangle instead of ":" also when I click fn+f10 I get a rectangle also but if I click fn+f11 or fn+f12 it shows a number like it is suppose to. I attached images to show problem. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Audio volume problem following Win10 KB4512941 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio volume problem following Win10 KB4512941 update: On 9/3/2019, my Windows 10 system updated with KB4512941. Since that time, any audio streaming (song, advertisement, autoplayed video or audio) begins playing at a very loud level. After 10 seconds, the volume fades to the intended volume I set in the Volume Control. Any...
  9. Volume pop-up problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume pop-up problem: Hello. When i'm playing videos on YouTube using Google Chrome and controlling the volume, the big rectangle with playback controls next to volume control bar appears and shows "chrome:exe", but previously this thing doesn't appear on Chrome. and if I didn't play any videos...
  10. Windows 10 volume lowering problems?

Windows 10 volume lowering problems?: Hi MS Community, I've been having trouble for a while now with services (specifically Spotify Web Player and Youtube) lowering their volume automatically for some reason. I can't seem to figure out why. I always run these websites on Google Chrome, so this may be a Chrome...