Windows 10: Volume problem

Discus and support Volume problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello i have a problem with my volume it is changing by it self and “when windows detect communications activity” is on “Do nothing so that is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kalin Bonev, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Volume problem

hello i have a problem with my volume it is changing by it self and “when windows detect communications activity” is on “Do nothing

so that is not fixing the problem i ran the troubleshoot and it also did noting. Tried changing the spatial sound and also nothing happened.Any suggestions?

:)

Kalin Bonev, Mar 30, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Volume problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Volume problem

1. Volume problem - Similar Threads - Volume problem

2. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  3. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  4. Left/Right system volume balance problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left/Right system volume balance problem: I connected a new Bluetooth earphone and when I try to increase the left channel audio a little more from the settings, the right slider also moves along with it as if both of them are tied together that's not the case for the built-in-laptop speakers. In the phone, there is...
  5. Left/Right system volume balance problem

Left/Right system volume balance problem: I connected a new Bluetooth earphone and when I try to increase the left channel audio a little more from the settings, the right slider also moves along with it as if both of them are tied together that's not the case for the built-in-laptop speakers. In the phone, there is...
  6. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  7. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  8. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  9. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  10. Windows 11 mouse problem with hover over volume, calendar, pictures, pdf files.

Windows 11 mouse problem with hover over volume, calendar, pictures, pdf files.: Hi,The problem I've got is with my mouse when I move it over the volume bar and starts decrease the volume or check the calendar and starts moving it up words or pdf files scrolling down or to the left and many similar things. I tied other ports, other mouse even wired one,...