Windows 10: Volume Question for Music Players

Discus and support Volume Question for Music Players in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright this only has been happening to me since i bought Windows 10. Version - 1909 (OS Build - 18363.720) And i have tried several options, but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shadow2k1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Shadow2k1 Win User

Volume Question for Music Players

Alright this only has been happening to me since i bought Windows 10. Version - 1909 (OS Build - 18363.720)

And i have tried several options, but no matter what happens it never fixes my problem.

And my problem is, Whenever i run another program, pc games, etc. The Audio either goes off or becomes super Low.

Now i dunno about all of you, but i like to listen to music whenever i play video games. But Windows 10, or the Audio program dampens my audio, to the point where i can' barely ever hear it.

Do i need to find a new audio program, and just install it? Because i've tried to go into settings, and turn things off so my audio plays really loud, but it never works.

:)

Shadow2k1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Have you tried messing with these settings?

Volume Question for Music Players [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Volume Question for Music Players - Similar Threads - Volume Question Music

2. Grove Music Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grove Music Player: Why in the world does Groove Music Player NOT have the ability to show lyrics? In this modern hitech age it should be there. Please sort this out NOW. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grove-music-player/bc19a3ed-87e0-4dc6-b084-d43ccd5a4467
  3. Music Player with Normalizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music Player with Normalizing: Long time Winamp user here, tried different things to normalize tracks, because I have playlists from various artists and albums, nothing worked. Some played very quietly, others blasting my ears out. If there are any real methods to normalize tracks with Winamp, I'd be very...
  4. Looking for a music player

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a music player: I need to make playlists from local files, but I want the playlists to have images. Spotify doesn't work in my country. I really want it to be UWP, but normal works as well. VLC UWP is the closest I've found, but the playlists don't let you add covers submitted by...
  5. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"
  6. Music player/manager.

Music player/manager.: Is there any music player like winamp but can search within a playlist to let you que up songs to play before the other items in the list you are playing? Or instead of duplicating files in a list to get them to play more you can just raise their shuffle priority? So many...
  7. Groove Music Question

Groove Music Question: Hello, I might decide to move to Groove Music instead of Windows Media Player. Is there anything I should be aware of since I am moving from Windows Media Player, since a long time. Can you make playlists as easy as W.M.P.? Any more info will be appreciated! I just...
  8. Some questions concerning Groove music player

Some questions concerning Groove music player: 1. How does one clear songs from playing now?, first song I fired up was a Led Zeppelin song, the taskbar on bottom of player showing controls and song progress cant be cleared. 2. Groove didn't import 50 of my 600 albums, what's up with that?, yet on another computer it...
  9. music video players

music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...
  10. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...