Windows 10: Volume Rocker

Discus and support Volume Rocker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidSasona, Jan 17, 2022.

  1. Volume Rocker


    I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am part of the dev channel, and my build is OS 22526.1000. My question is if there is a way to change the volume rocker to the original one in the new update? If not, is there a way I can switch my insider program, so I won't lose my screenshots and downloads? I have been told that if I were to leave the dev channel program t

    :)
     
    DavidSasona, Jan 17, 2022
    #1
  2. xoxamyxx Win User

    Volume Rocker N79

    this may seem like the dumbest question ever, but how do you change the ring volume w/ the volume on the n79 w/ the volume rocker? i have it on the standby screen (the home screen) and when i press the volume rocker, i expect to see the generic volume
    pop-up to show me the volume range and what volume level i have it on, but it doesn't come up. this is my first nokia phone and i was just wondering if i was supposed to set it, or...do something before that? or my phone is defective. the volume rocker buttons
    work because they work for the zoom on the camera...thanks in advance.
     
    xoxamyxx, Jan 17, 2022
    #2
  3. AJD 62 Win User
    volume rocker cannot lower volume

    I cannot lower the volume on my new Nokia 820 - 1 week old. The volume rocker worked initially but now only works upwards so it is stuck on max volume. I have only used Tunein radio and Nokia Music. I have uninstalled both but this makes no difference.
    Pressing the top of the rocker shows the volume screen. Pressing the bottom of the rocker does nothing at all. Should I reset the phone or this a hardware problem?
     
    AJD 62, Jan 17, 2022
    #3
  4. Volume Rocker

    Unresponsive Volume Rocker

    I am having this issue as well. Either using Zune or third party apps. When the screen is off, the volume rocker doesn't raise or lower the volume, but it did on my Focus.
     
    JameyNelson, Jan 17, 2022
    #4
Thema:

Volume Rocker

Loading...
  1. Volume Rocker - Similar Threads - Volume Rocker

  2. Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]When managing Hyper-V VMs, one crucial task is extending disk space. You can allocate more space to your VM in its settings, but when you try to extend the volume, you may notice that Extend volume is greyed out. In this post, we’ll cover this issue and what you can...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. The volume size is too small for the selected file system

    in Windows 10 News
    The volume size is too small for the selected file system: [IMG]Some users cannot format their USB flash drive to the FAT32 file system due to the “The volume size is too small for the selected file system” error in Disk Management on a Windows 11 computer. If you encounter the same error while formatting a partition, use the fixes...
  5. There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some users cannot modify their hard disks or USB flash drives with Diskpart due to the “There are no volumes” error. Some users tried assigning a drive letter with a third-party tool and succeeded, but the issue reappeared after restarting the Windows PC. Diskpart...
  6. Shrink volume is greyed out in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Shrink volume is greyed out in Windows 11 [Fix]: Windows allows users to create multiple partitions on a hard drive by using the built-in Disk Management utility. Some users reported that they could not create a new partition on the hard drive because the Shrink Volume option was unclickable. If the Shrink Volume is greyed...
  7. Local NTFS volumes are required to complete the operation

    in Windows 10 News
    Local NTFS volumes are required to complete the operation: [ATTACH]The Local NTFS volumes are required to complete the operation error usually pops up when Windows or an installer attempts advanced system tasks on an unsupported drive. This roadblock occurs when the target lacks critical NTFS features, such as security permissions or...
  8. Volume Rocker

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...
  9. Volume Rocker

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...
  10. Volume Rocker

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...