Windows 10: Volume Rocker

Discus and support Volume Rocker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidSasona, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Volume Rocker

I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am part of the dev channel, and my build is OS 22526.1000. My question is if there is a way to change the volume rocker to the original one in the new update? If not, is there a way I can switch my insider program, so I won't lose my screenshots and downloads? I have been told that if I were to leave the dev channel program t

:)

DavidSasona, Jan 18, 2022
  2. xoxamyxx Win User

Volume Rocker N79

this may seem like the dumbest question ever, but how do you change the ring volume w/ the volume on the n79 w/ the volume rocker? i have it on the standby screen (the home screen) and when i press the volume rocker, i expect to see the generic volume
    pop-up to show me the volume range and what volume level i have it on, but it doesn't come up. this is my first nokia phone and i was just wondering if i was supposed to set it, or...do something before that? or my phone is defective. the volume rocker buttons
    work because they work for the zoom on the camera...thanks in advance.

xoxamyxx, Jan 19, 2022
  3. AJD 62 Win User
    volume rocker cannot lower volume

I cannot lower the volume on my new Nokia 820 - 1 week old. The volume rocker worked initially but now only works upwards so it is stuck on max volume. I have only used Tunein radio and Nokia Music. I have uninstalled both but this makes no difference.
    Pressing the top of the rocker shows the volume screen. Pressing the bottom of the rocker does nothing at all. Should I reset the phone or this a hardware problem?

AJD 62, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Volume Rocker

Unresponsive Volume Rocker

I am having this issue as well. Either using Zune or third party apps. When the screen is off, the volume rocker doesn't raise or lower the volume, but it did on my Focus.

JameyNelson, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Volume Rocker

1. Volume Rocker - Similar Threads - Volume Rocker

2. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  3. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  5. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  6. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  8. Volume Rocker

Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...
  9. Volume Rocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...
  10. Volume Rocker