Windows 10: volume screen blockage

Discus and support volume screen blockage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to know how to remove this large icon that has a big yellow speaker red stripe 100 % volume block that is blocking my screen right in the center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LorettaWalker2, Jun 20, 2020.

1. volume screen blockage

I need to know how to remove this large icon that has a big yellow speaker red stripe 100 % volume block that is blocking my screen right in the center so I can't really see much on my computer screen

:)

LorettaWalker2, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 20, 2020
  4. volume screen blockage

How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

volume screen blockage

1. volume screen blockage - Similar Threads - volume screen blockage

2. Software blockage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software blockage: Hello!I gave my laptop for repair on the 12th of February, 2024. Before the repair, the keyboard functioned but I had one big update pending for over a month. After the repair, when I restarted the PC, it blocked my keyboard and mouse. Also, after formatting, the keyboard...
  3. Software blockage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software blockage: Hello!I gave my laptop for repair on the 12th of February, 2024. Before the repair, the keyboard functioned but I had one big update pending for over a month. After the repair, when I restarted the PC, it blocked my keyboard and mouse. Also, after formatting, the keyboard...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection blockage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection blockage: I have two local computers hooked up at home to the same router. Both are running Windows 10 Pro, and both share files with each other. In other words, they can see each other in my local network. However, Remote Desktop doesn't work, even though it has been enabled in the...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection blockage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection blockage: I have two local computers hooked up at home to the same router. Both are running Windows 10 Pro, and both share files with each other. In other words, they can see each other in my local network. However, Remote Desktop doesn't work, even though it has been enabled in the...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection blockage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Blockage of PIN at the start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blockage of PIN at the start: Hello,My computer just got some upgrading which is affecting the start of itI am getting wrong pin even before typing it ????!!!!Have to type A1B2C3 before being able to type my pin, somethingis wrong.Is this due to upgrading ?Please let me knowThank you...
  8. Admin blockage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin blockage: I am being blocked from downloading software. I get a message to contact the admin. I am the owner and administrator. I have turned off virus protection. I simply want to download a software program to my C drive....
  9. Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?: Is anyone actually looking at this. All of a sudden we are cut off from reading the news. This comes from the highest source. I questioned the impeachment process, but now...I question my thinking. There is only one person that would benefit from this news blockage....
  10. UEFI Blockage to Repair and Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Blockage to Repair and Restore: I have a CD with a clean copy of Win 10 V1511 Build 10586. When I boot from the CD, the installation on my current boot drive (c:\) fails with: "Unsupported layout for UEFI firmware" "Needs UEFI V 2.3.1, Errata B. " Thinking that I needed to update the UEFI version for my...