Windows 10: volume setting videos

Discus and support volume setting videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I set the volume for videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-setting-videos/09759c3e-3c36-42b3-88af-7c016ebc6942 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FlorianLausitzer, Oct 21, 2019.

1. volume setting videos

how can I set the volume for videos?

:)

FlorianLausitzer, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Synced Video Player Volume

Hello Martin Hatch:

Thank you for the follow up. At this point there is not a lot more that can be done regarding the audio volume for the content synced to you phone. I personally have not had an issue hearing the videos on my Samsung Focus so I am not sure if this is an
    issue with the files being transferred from your PC or the device itself. If may also just be that the volume of these videos just do not play at a volume you are comfortable with.

The final things I might suggest trying are as follows:

• Attempt to download the videos to another computer and sync them to your phone.
    • Try another set of headphones to see if you notice any difference in video volume.
    • Confirm that you do notice the same thing when playing the video through the phone without headphones attached.
    • Review the Nokia app marketplace to see if there are any sound enhancer applications that may give you expand control over your video audio.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or if any new details emerge.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Oct 21, 2019
  3. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

volume setting videos

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

volume setting videos

1. volume setting videos - Similar Threads - volume setting videos

2. Video Game Emulators Changing Volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Game Emulators Changing Volume: I'm using emulators to play old video games. One of them, SNES9X, keeps changing the volume when I hit certain button combinations on the controller. It's really annoying because I'll attack an enemy and suddenly the volume goes full blast and startles me. There was another...
  3. video settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    video settings?: If i am playing a movie online, say from Amazon Prime,etc., while using my battery ONLY, should I be using the settings in Windows 10 that are called Video settings? What dod I need to change on the laptop anywhere in terms of settings? My battery drains fast. Its not...
  4. Multi-volume set

Multi-volume set: About a few days ago, I started getting two pop-up boxes from my File Explorer prompting "Please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set" and the head of those two windows say "Compressed zip folder". I wonder if it has to do something with either my iPhone or my drive...
  5. Setting a max volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting a max volume: I'm using a software called "Quiet on the Set" that limits the Windows volume slider to the exact number I want. For example, I set it to 72, and in the volume slider, I can't increase the volume higher than 72. Now the software works, but it sometimes doesn't, and I have...
  6. Windows Volume settings

Windows Volume settings: How do I disable the setting for voice over IP which automatically adjusts the volume of programs? I've already have gone into Communications> {When windows detects communications activity } set the setting to {Do nothing} and restarted my laptop. I have also reinstalled my...
  7. Raising Video Game Volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Raising Video Game Volume: I use Nvidia Shadowplay in order to record small clips in the heat of the moment (funny or epic moments) and I've noticed my mic volume is super loud even on the 1% option inside of the Nvidia Shadowplay audio capture section. I've been thinking about lowering my actual mic...
  8. Volume dropping on videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume dropping on videos: I tried following this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-drop-on-laptop-cant-restore/b3f446a8-6d45-42be-bf32-6f41633ff318 but it didn't work. How can I get it to work permanently at a normal level?...
  9. Taskbar volume setting

Taskbar volume setting: How do I get my volume adjustment back on my taskbar. It will not allowme to adjust the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-setting/a6077377-4d6c-4478-b64f-ff4843330b6e
  10. video setting

video setting: facebook videos are huge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-setting/2e7bc010-2a77-4364-b4d4-3c3459f71064