Windows 10: Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

Discus and support Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As u can see, My headphones are connected with my device but this slider dosent works with adjusting volume of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A Windows user1, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

As u can see, My headphones are connected with my device but this slider dosent works with adjusting volume of it.

:)

A Windows user1, Feb 3, 2022

2. Volume slider in taskbar

I'm looking for a way to add a volume slider in the taskbar, not the system tray does anyone know how to do this? All my searches talk about missing Icon in the system tray, I wish to have it always open in the taskbar.

PatStenzel, Feb 4, 2022
  3. Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!

Hi,

Taskbar or keyboard controls for volume slider does not work for controlling audio. I always have to open volume mixer and tune specific app volume to control volume. I'm on Windows 10 but i had this problem on Windows 7 too. For my audio i'm using USB-audio
    running to an amplifier through a DAC . For volume control i have to use my amplifiers controls but sometimes it would be nice to use the keyboard or taskbar to control audio.

Samu Kupiainen, Feb 4, 2022
  4. Annie909 Win User

Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

Volume Slider suddenly disappeared

Hi There

My volume slider in Windows 10 suddenly disappeared.

Usually I click once on the volume icon on the task bar and the volume slider appears and I can easily adjust the volume.

The volume icon is still appearing on the task bar next to the wifi icon but when I click on it, I have to click twice and instead of the volume slider appearing, (which was there an hour ago), it brings up the volume mixer with the speakers, system sounds
    and google chrome.

Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

thanks - Annie

Annie909, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

1. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - Volume slider volume

2. volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  3. volume slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  4. volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...: As u can see, My headphones are connected with my device but this slider dosent works with adjusting volume of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-slider-my-volume-slider-of-windows-10-on/fa3e7f68-25c0-4311-bc90-bf2f2721469b
  6. Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider. My volume slider of windows 10 on taskbar dosent works with my Bluetooth...: As u can see, My headphones are connected with my device but this slider dosent works with adjusting volume of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-slider-my-volume-slider-of-windows-10-on/fa3e7f68-25c0-4311-bc90-bf2f2721469b
  7. Bluetooth volume slider broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth volume slider broken?: Hi guys, So just last week I was using my Bluetooth earbuds as normal on my Lenovo Flex 5 on Windows 10 v2004 and the 3 finger gesture to increase volume was working perfectly and so were the volume buttons. After some updates (both windows and bios) the volume slider seems...
  8. Volume slider in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume slider in taskbar: I'm looking for a way to add a volume slider in the taskbar, not the system tray does anyone know how to do this? All my searches talk about missing Icon in the system tray, I wish to have it always open in the taskbar....
  9. Volume Slider not working with headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Slider not working with headphones: When I use my wireless headphones with my PC (with a bluetooth dongle), the volume is stuck at 66, and moving the volume slider does nothing except for when I mute the volume. I've been using my headphones for 6 months but this problem just started happening today....
  10. volume slider

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume slider: I can see the speaker on the left of the taskbar next to the Time, Date & Year, but when I click it or right click it nothing happens. This happened after the last win10 update a few days ago. Any help will be appreciated. Thnks...