Windows 10: Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same.

Discus and support Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I am on Win10 latest updates, but this issue goes back several years to me.The issue: I usually use the volume at around 12 with my headset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by duds91eel, Apr 29, 2021.

1. duds91eel Win User

Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same.

Hello. I am on Win10 latest updates, but this issue goes back several years to me.The issue: I usually use the volume at around 12 with my headset. However, sometimes the volume suddenly doubles it gets really loud, so I perceive at around 24, but the volume number still is the same. If I try to increase or decrease the volume, it goes back to the original volume plus or minus 2 depending if I increased or decreased. It only happens when there is nothing playing, and usually happens if I pause a video or song and press play a few seconds later.I have tried several fixes to the problem base

:)

duds91eel, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Rahzii Win User

Volume randomly increases

After I start a video, the volume will suddenly increase. It will work fine until I pause and then play again. It shows no change in the volume indicator. It stays at the same volume level (25, 47, etc.) but the volume is much higher. Anyone know how to
    fix this?

Rahzii, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Software for increase volume

hello

I am Looking for a good software to increase volume for a videos.

Thanks a lot.

titan_zero, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same.

Volume increases and decreases by itself while listening to music on Lumia 520

I purchased Noika Lumia 520 7 days ago. Whenever I listen to music the volume increases and decreases by itself and volume keys don't work at that time. I am facing this problem for last two days. Volume suddenly increases or decreases by itself. Please
    suggest solutions.

anandshanker, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same.

1. Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same. - Similar Threads - Volume suddenly increases

2. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  3. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  4. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  5. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  6. Volume increasing while using headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume increasing while using headphones: I have an issue which only happens when I have my USB headphones plugged in my laptop, this is happening at least once per day or two, this issue causes the volume to increase 1% per frame, when I try to lower it, it increases again. To fix it temporarily, I have to unplug my...
  7. Volume auto increase troubles.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume auto increase troubles.: So the other day I bought a JLAB talk microphone and Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset to replace my older stuff. I plugged both devices in, got the razer drivers installed and everything. Both devices work just fine. Later that night after setting it up, the widget...
  8. Volume increases on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume increases on its own: My laptop was just updated by Windows and it now is constantly turning the volume up. I turn it down, it just turns it right back up. I have tried everything I have seen on other questions and nothing is fixing it. I think it was the update. Please advise. This is using...
  9. Increase audio volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b
  10. Volume only increases, volume down no longer works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume only increases, volume down no longer works.: I have a Razer keyboard and a Logitech headset with volume wheels and both will only increase the volume, it won't lower. as in I spin the volume wheel up, it goes up, I spin it down and nothing happens, its like volume down somehow became unbound from its shortcut/API. 2...