Windows 10: Volume thingy.

Discus and support Volume thingy. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i am recently having a problem with my volume slider. [ATTACH] It says chrome.exe, how do i disable this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danielius2007, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Volume thingy.

Hello, i am recently having a problem with my volume slider.

Volume thingy. e3200235-9aff-45af-aa87-c8b0ae93251e?upload=true.png

It says chrome.exe, how do i disable this?

:)

Danielius2007, Jun 8, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Volume thingy.

Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Volume thingy.

1. Volume thingy. - Similar Threads - Volume thingy

2. System tray has no icons for volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray has no icons for volume: Turn on system icons are gray on. I need the icons in the system tray of the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-has-no-icons-for-volume/8e175dbf-d1f4-40c7-9562-3f3e0dff11a2
  3. volume issues Windows 10 HP Pavilion Laptop 15z-cw100

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume issues Windows 10 HP Pavilion Laptop 15z-cw100: I've been having problems with the sound and it's really frustrating. It started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not good with electronics. I've checked for updates that needed to be done. The volume will start out fine for about 5-10 seconds and then it will get super low for...
  4. Volume either maxed or muted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume either maxed or muted: So I recently bought a new PC and when it's hooked up to my TV (via HDMI), when I adjust the volume even just by 2 the sound goes to max. What I'm trying to say is I can either have the sound off, or on 100% as the volume changing does nothing, it's either muted or maxed out....
  5. Volume/Headset in general.

Volume/Headset in general.: Hi. My laptop Acer Spin 5 had some general audio issues. Although I managed to stop it, my headset was projecting my own voice back to me I fixed it by unplugging then plugging in the headset USB. This issue is ongoing, being that my volume is stuck on 100. I've tried to...
  6. Sound - volume drops after several seconds of playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound - volume drops after several seconds of playback: Windows 10. Version 1909. Build 18363.900. Using an HP machine, factory built in Q1 2020. During audio tests and general sound playback movies, music, etc. the sound starts out at the volume I have set. Within a few seconds, it drops to an incredibly low volume playback,...
  7. How to identify a volume using DiskPart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to identify a volume using DiskPart: Recently, I had a start-up error with the "Reboot and select proper Boot device" message. I fixed it by unplugging and then plugging back in my drives, but since then it has been slow with starting up Windows, attempting to scan and repair an unknown drive before the login...
  8. Shrink volume is showing less even though HDD has storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shrink volume is showing less even though HDD has storage: Dear team, when I shrink the C:/, shrink says, I can only shrink by 9488 MB when my HDD is a 1TB HDD. why could this be happening? I still have 700GB of free space on C:/ please advise 1. I have done optimization and defragmentation already 2. done a disk clean up...
  9. Hp volume problems

Hp volume problems: Hello I have a HP Pavillion and recently my volume has not been nearly as loud as it should be. When I start playing some sort of sound the volume that the speakers put out is normal but after maybe one second of playing the speakers cut to almost no volume at all. I checked...
  10. Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...: When I use a standard account and try to open volume slider, networks list or action centre from taskbar nothing happens. It did not happen on the previous versions of Windows 10. However, it keeps on happening on 2004 even though it is a clean installation not an upgrade. I...