Windows 10: Volume too low

Discus and support Volume too low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was listening to some music working on some homework, and I decided to take my music working out. So I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZJohns, Dec 18, 2019.

1. ZJohns Win User

Volume too low

I was listening to some music working on some homework, and I decided to take my music working out. So I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and switched my music there on Spotify. I came back about an hour later, plugged my earbuds back into my computer, and the volume was extremely low. I noticed in the Volume Mixer it still looks really loud above Spotify, but only going up a few pixels above the "Headphones." Now I can really only hear my anything on my computer by turning on Loudness Equalization, but that doesn't always sound that good. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I'd be happy to answer any questions if they might help.

:)

ZJohns, Dec 18, 2019

2. Nokia X2-00 with low volume in earpiece

My Nokia x2-00 became with low volume when in conversations. I have pressed the volume keys to the max, but still the volume is very low.

Any suggestions? Will a firmware update fix this?

Thanks,

Pedro

Pedro_Oliveira---01, Dec 18, 2019
  3. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

Hi

I looking for some help.

My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%.

Just to add some more detail

They are Sony Wf1000x

When connected there are two devices listed

• WF-1000x Stereo
    • WF-1000x Hands-free

When I set the default to the stereo the volume is very low, when I set it Hands-free the volume is correct, but only from the left speaker.

I have attached the headphone to the phone and the work perfectly,

This issue has only arisen in the last few weeks, for the previous 2 months I had no issue, nor for the previous six months before when I had a different laptop on windows7, instead of my current Windows10 one.

I have checked that the drivers are all up to date, as well as windows updates.

I have unpaired, removed/replaced the drivers, uninstalled the device.

All to no avail.

Any suggestions would be great;y appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent.

Vincent Halpenny, Dec 18, 2019
  4. finn56 Win User

Volume too low

N95 - Bluetooth - Volume defaults to low

I have the same problem with Honda bluetooth and my E90. Default volume is very low so every time i have to raise volume three steps, very frustrating! How to raise default volume? Honda device has no such setup.

finn56, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Volume too low

1. Volume too low - Similar Threads - Volume too low

2. Volume suddenly too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume suddenly too low: I turned on my computer and what use to be 10% volume on my headphones is now only gotten when I turn it up to 100%. I haven't changed any of the settings and I don't know what is wrong with it. It's not my headphones itself as those are working fine and not the port either...
  3. Volume suddenly too low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume suddenly too low: I turned on my computer and what use to be 10% volume on my headphones is now only gotten when I turn it up to 100%. I haven't changed any of the settings and I don't know what is wrong with it. It's not my headphones itself as those are working fine and not the port either...
  4. laptop's volume is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop's volume is too low: laptop's volume is too low from day 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-volume-is-too-low/6a9d1232-1712-4e39-bc11-18b6dd0b92e8
  5. Microphone volume is too low

Microphone volume is too low: Microphone input volume recently decreased significantly a few weeks ago. I cannot diagnose the cause nor can I find a method to correct it. Symptom - in sound settings, microphone volume was previously running around 90% of total volume. Now it's around 25-35%. I have tried...
  6. The microphone volume is too low

The microphone volume is too low: Hi,the microphone volume is too low. Yesterday everything was fine but now people cannot hear me wellI've already tried many different approaches: Check and Adjust Microphone Volume from Sound SettingsCheck Microphone PermissionsRun Microphone TroubleshooterUpdate your...
  7. Microphone Volume Too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Volume Too Low: My microphone Audio Device was working just fine until recently but after I reinstalled windows the volume for my mic is very low.What I triedDevice Manager > Sound, video and game controllers > Audio Device > Uninstall device then Reset the PC = No change.Device Manager >...
  8. Microphone Volume Too Low

Microphone Volume Too Low: My microphone Audio Device was working just fine until recently but after I reinstalled windows the volume for my mic is very low.What I triedDevice Manager > Sound, video and game controllers > Audio Device > Uninstall device then Reset the PC = No change.Device Manager >...
  9. Mic Volume too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Volume too Low: I just recently got a new headset, however this problem is not new to the headset, has just gotten worse. The microphone volume is just simply extremely low, to the point where people are maxing me out in discord and then my volume is just barely comfortable for them...
  10. Sound volume is too low.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...