Windows 10: Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up

Discus and support Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So after the recent update, my volume works very weirdly: + When i press the volume up button F8 for my HP laptop, it doesn't respond, but Vol Down F7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Đoàn BửuPhúc, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up

So after the recent update, my volume works very weirdly:
    + When i press the volume up button F8 for my HP laptop, it doesn't respond, but Vol Down F7 and Mute F6 still work

+ Sometimes the volume automatically increases to 100, any attempt to decrease or mute would still stop the weird action
    + If I click to a lower volume such as 32 while the auto tuning is happening, it would ignore my action my continue to increase
    + This weird action is more likely to happen when a Broswer tab, or game, or Music window is opening and emitting sound
    + Furthermore, i happened to play a game today, the F8 button was stuck, and kept spamming without any pressing action being made By default, this F8 is binded to a quick message, and that message somehow kept spamming - by me - the chat in-game
    + It seems that everytime the quick message being sent, the Volume auto increased to 100 with it, so I figured it must has something to do with the key. But I dont know what is happening

This could be a problem with my hardware, but still, i wish someone could help me. Thanks in advanced. :

:)

Đoàn BửuPhúc, Mar 18, 2020

2. Volume button broken n73

I have a n73

the volume button on the right hand side is broken, i can adjust the volume button down, is there anyway to make the volume higher ? it is currently at its lowest and i cant hear anything Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up :(

the button has been broken off from the main board

cheers

rudd_robert, Mar 18, 2020
  3. denla Win User
    Nokia 620 volume button broken

Hello,

as the volume button is broken, does anyone know how to change the volume without using this button ?

thanks in advance for your help,

denla, Mar 18, 2020
  4. amallon Win User

Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up

6234 - Volume button broken - Another way to adjust volume?

Hi,

The +volume button is broken on my phone. Unfortunatley the -volume button still work and I have pressed it a few time accidentally now the volume is so low its hard to take a call.

Is there a command I can use to increase the volume?

Thanks

Aidan

amallon, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up

1. Volume up button broken or stuck, and volume auto tunes up - Similar Threads - Volume button broken

2. Volume button stuck on zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume button stuck on zero: Hi there! I’ve recently come across an issue with my laptop where any key I press on my keyboard, the volume control pops up on the left side of the screen and freezes my touchpad and anything else I try to press. Whenever I try to Increase the volume it automatically goes to...
  3. Volume button stuck on zero

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume button stuck on zero: Hi there! I’ve recently come across an issue with my laptop where any key I press on my keyboard, the volume control pops up on the left side of the screen and freezes my touchpad and anything else I try to press. Whenever I try to Increase the volume it automatically goes to...
  4. Volume button stuck on zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume is messed up

Volume is messed up: Hello,So my dad got this old computer and I set it up and connected my headphones to it because it doesn't make sound by itself. but the problem is that some audio is really low, for example: I watch a YouTube video, it works fine. I watch another one, all sounds are fine...
  6. Earbud volume buttons not changing volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Earbud volume buttons not changing volume: I've plugged in wired earbuds to my Surface Laptop 1. When I click the audio buttons on my earbuds to make the volume go up or down, there is no change being reflected. If I change the audio via my keyboard or slider on my laptop, then I can hear the audio change in my...
  7. my backspace button and volume up button isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    my backspace button and volume up button isn't working properly: while deleting a line which consist of 50 words i need to use backspace button at least 50 times. can anyone help me out of this so i can delete a line of words at once...
  8. volume button on side of screen not alowing me to turn up or down volume

volume button on side of screen not alowing me to turn up or down volume: How do you unlock the volume button on the side of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-button-on-side-of-screen-not-alowing-me-to/b92e7011-0fa6-433a-a976-f801f972a5ff
  9. Volume buttons

Volume buttons: My volume buttons aren't working, how do turn down up or down the volume with the volume buttons on the keyboard? I have the Surface Laptop burgundy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-buttons/d069bf98-9209-49c9-a6df-a5a2608b0306
  10. Volume going up by itself

Volume going up by itself: The volume on my computer is going up by itself. When I try to lower the volume, it just goes back up. It started about 30 minutes after installing Dolphin Emulator. I tried uninstalling Dolphin, reinstalling the audio drivers, and running a system restore. Nothing has worked...