Windows 10: Volume with headphones

Discus and support Volume with headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With headphones plugged in, my volume stays at a constant 37 even when attempting to increase the volume. How do I increase the volume?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaphaelLos, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Volume with headphones

With headphones plugged in, my volume stays at a constant 37 even when attempting to increase the volume.
    How do I increase the volume?

:)

RaphaelLos, Apr 12, 2020

2. Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Volume with headphones

USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Volume with headphones

1. Volume with headphones - Similar Threads - Volume headphones

2. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  3. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  4. Prevent headphones volume from changing when disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent headphones volume from changing when disconnecting: So i found out today the reason my headphones are going "funny", and its because of the cable.In the meanwhile, i need help to prevent the volume of both sound and microphone from changing sometimes when this happens, is there a "fix"?*** Moved from es-es ***...
  5. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  6. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  7. My headphones work when plugged into other devices, and my volume mixer says audio playing,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones work when plugged into other devices, and my volume mixer says audio playing,...: Like I said in the question, my headphones work in other devices, volume mixer says audio is playing, and all my drivers and things like that are updated. I don't understand why I can't hear anything and I tried troubleshoot which didn't work....
  8. My headphones work when plugged into other devices, and my volume mixer says audio playing,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones work when plugged into other devices, and my volume mixer says audio playing,...: Like I said in the question, my headphones work in other devices, volume mixer says audio is playing, and all my drivers and things like that are updated. I don't understand why I can't hear anything and I tried troubleshoot which didn't work....
  9. My headphones work when plugged into other devices, and my volume mixer says audio playing,...

10. Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?

Why are my Logitech H111 headphones suddenly very low volume?: So, I have Logitech H111 headphones, and a Vostro 260 PC. Last night, I was in a church meeting on Zoom, I left the room to go get a quick snack, wasn't even 2 minutes, and then, everything was just SUPER LOW. Anyone know why this happened?...