Windows 10: Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and...

Discus and support Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/candysell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/candysell, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and...

/u/candysell, Nov 21, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and... [​IMG]

Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and... [​IMG]

zbook, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and...

Does windows 10 recognize when earphones are plugged in?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 does recognize and display a prompt when earphones are plugged in. I would like to ask if you are able to listen to sound from the earphone when plugged in.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and...

1. Volume won't go past 37 when earphones plugged in! I updated it, and uninstalled and... - Similar Threads - Volume won't past

2. When I plug my earphones into my Samsung windows 11 laptop I can't turn the volume past 37.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my earphones into my Samsung windows 11 laptop I can't turn the volume past 37.: When the usual pop-up came up I clicked don't allow notifications thinking that it would stop bothering me but now I still can't increase the volume and of course there's pop-up to change that....
  3. When I plug my earphones into my Samsung windows 11 laptop I can't turn the volume past 37.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I plug my earphones into my Samsung windows 11 laptop I can't turn the volume past 37.: When the usual pop-up came up I clicked don't allow notifications thinking that it would stop bothering me but now I still can't increase the volume and of course there's pop-up to change that....
  4. Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?: I have an issue where my plugged in speakers are being recognized as headphones and the maximum volume is set at 65%. I need the sound to reach across a room but it doesn't get very far with a limit. I've tried going to default settings, properties, master volume limit,...
  5. Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?: I have an issue where my plugged in speakers are being recognized as headphones and the maximum volume is set at 65%. I need the sound to reach across a room but it doesn't get very far with a limit. I've tried going to default settings, properties, master volume limit,...
  6. Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.: My computer doesn't recognize the earphones I plugged in after removing it, but it does so after restarting the pc while the earphone is plugged, plz help me fix it, i have only i earphone agd need to keep removing it from my pc as i play games too, help...
  8. plugged in but not charging past 37%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    plugged in but not charging past 37%: for about a month now my laptop's battery has been slowly deteriorating even though it's plugged in. last week it would charge up to 45% then stop, as if that was its full charge. today it only charges up to 37%. my laptop is only about 2.5 years old. I bought the charger...
  9. Volume won't go over 37 and sound warning disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume won't go over 37 and sound warning disappeared: After I plugged in a speaker to this laptop, I noticed that there is no way to increase volume over 37. There was no sound warning too. I connected my earbuds which I use everyday and have had no problem before, the same thing happens. How to fix? Also there is no...
  10. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc wont go above 37 sound

2. volume wont go past 37 when headphones are plugged in