Windows 10: Volume

Discus and support Volume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden I cant use my mouse to click on volume icon on taskbar to change volume it worked earlier now its dead in the water I have volume I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wynturfrost, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Volume

All of a sudden I cant use my mouse to click on volume icon on taskbar to change volume it worked earlier now its dead in the water I have volume I just have to manually click the volume up or down instead of as always just click the icon to raise or lower the volume

I have looked under sound/audio/controls I cant find anything to do to make it work again

there is nothing I have changed or done any different for it to go from working to not working

how can I fix this

help will be appreciated

:)

wynturfrost, Sep 23, 2018

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Volume

Volume

Hi,

An outdated sound card driver may be causing this issue with your volume settings. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer after the Update?

Meanwhile, you may temporarily adjust your computer volume by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Volume and hit Enter.
    • You can then choose whether to adjust your Speakers,
      System
      Sounds, or browser volume.

Moreover, we recommend updating your device drivers by following these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Expand the Sound, video and game controllers'
      category to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Furthermore, we suggest running the audio troubleshooter to find and resolve audio problems automatically.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Volume

1. Volume - Similar Threads - Volume

2. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...: when the free space shows so extended function in c drive not shows please help me. here i attached a image look at it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-shrink-volume-the-free-space-create-but-not/5e5658dd-3320-446c-9521-e67e5b85881c
  3. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...: when the free space shows so extended function in c drive not shows please help me. here i attached a image look at it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-shrink-volume-the-free-space-create-but-not/5e5658dd-3320-446c-9521-e67e5b85881c
  4. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?: I gather BitLocker will be the default as of 24H2. As I don't use BitLocker now, and my use of Windows 11 is as a VM in VirtualBox, I need to understand how it will affect the Host Volumes my VM can access. I have two folder trees, on two different physical disks on my Debian...
  6. How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?

How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?: I gather BitLocker will be the default as of 24H2. As I don't use BitLocker now, and my use of Windows 11 is as a VM in VirtualBox, I need to understand how it will affect the Host Volumes my VM can access. I have two folder trees, on two different physical disks on my Debian...
  7. If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...: My headphones are changing volume as I move the wire around. This isn't an issue on other devices and on this PC other headphones work. I'm under the assumption that its a faulty wire. I'm buying a headphone splitter anyways so that I can use my mic, but will that fix my...
  8. If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...

If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...: My headphones are changing volume as I move the wire around. This isn't an issue on other devices and on this PC other headphones work. I'm under the assumption that its a faulty wire. I'm buying a headphone splitter anyways so that I can use my mic, but will that fix my...
  9. the volume bitmap is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the volume bitmap is incorrect: did a chkdsk scan and this came up once again i first noticed it maybe last month? why would i be betting this when i never did before?there a way to fix this?Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. Phase duration Security...
  10. the volume bitmap is incorrect

the volume bitmap is incorrect: did a chkdsk scan and this came up once again i first noticed it maybe last month? why would i be betting this when i never did before?there a way to fix this?Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. Phase duration Security...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i turn up the volume it says chrome.exe