Windows 10: volume

Discus and support volume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; unable to adjust the volume on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume/f09e8821-999e-4c5f-96b3-379edc68d9dd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristineCoalson, Jan 11, 2019.

1. volume

unable to adjust the volume on the task bar

:)

ChristineCoalson, Jan 11, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 11, 2019
  4. volume

Volume

Hi,

An outdated sound card driver may be causing this issue with your volume settings. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer after the Update?

Meanwhile, you may temporarily adjust your computer volume by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Volume and hit Enter.
    • You can then choose whether to adjust your Speakers,
      System
      Sounds, or browser volume.

Moreover, we recommend updating your device drivers by following these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Expand the Sound, video and game controllers'
      category to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Furthermore, we suggest running the audio troubleshooter to find and resolve audio problems automatically.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

volume

1. volume - Similar Threads - volume

2. FN + F9 does not make volume go down

in Windows 10 Customization
    FN + F9 does not make volume go down: All of my other FN keys work, except for the F9 key, which should cause the volume of my PC to go down, but doesn't. I can raise the volume with the F10 key, but I cannot lower it with the F9 key. I've been trying to find a fix, but nothing will help. What should I do?...
  3. How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...: I cannot get rid of the volume bar that indicates sound level from 0-100 from the upper left corner from my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-then-sound-volume-bar-in-the/f7c0b55b-d86b-404a-8469-57944ea8dc43
  4. I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10

I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10: How do I get volume control to show on task bar in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-volume-control-on-task-bar-for-windows-10/969cdea0-c76b-4e68-aace-8977a084aaba
  5. Windows 10 sound volume and settings

Windows 10 sound volume and settings: I was wondering is there a fix where I can do to fix my volume from gradually lowering itself? I have turned of all setting for the control panel sound setting from communications to sound adapter property control device setting. I tried reinstalling the driver and the...
  6. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7
  7. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME error + Blank Screen when Booting from USB (After Windows Logo...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME error + Blank Screen when Booting from USB (After Windows Logo...: One day I was installing Autodesk Inventor (just an application). After 3 - 4 hours, I was too lazy to turn on my monitor and shut my Dell OptiPlex 990 the normal way (I know, very foolish of me), and just pressed and held the power button until it shut down. So the 2...
  8. Volume starts really loud and then quiets down a few seconds later

Volume starts really loud and then quiets down a few seconds later: Say i have my volume set to 20, my laptop speakers start off really loud, say when I play music or watch videos, and then it eventually quiets down to the correct volume level. When I stop playing music/videos for a few seconds, and then start playing it again, the volume...
  9. Can I safely change OS volume's label name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I safely change OS volume's label name?: Hi! I'm not sure about if I change OS volume partition label name, there will or won't occur issues with windows system files. But I know the risk when changing OS drive letter(Default C:) can have issue with software apps that was selected directory when installation....
  10. Sound volume extremely loud

Sound volume extremely loud: I have the issue that my external USB-Soundcard - that works perfectly fine on my main computer - has an extremely high base volume on my work PC. On my main PC I have the volume set to 30, however on my work PC I need to set the very same Soundcard to a volume of 4 or my...