Windows 10: volumn and brightness keys are not working....

Discus and support volumn and brightness keys are not working.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; SO, from last 3 to 4 days my volumn keys and brightness keys are not working at all... I read some questions and answers to solve my problem , and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NEHAKANJARIYA, Sep 23, 2019.

1. volumn and brightness keys are not working....

SO, from last 3 to 4 days my volumn keys and brightness keys are not working at all...

I read some questions and answers to solve my problem , and I tried uninstalled recent updates ….but it doesn't work for me

please solve my problem.

:)

NEHAKANJARIYA, Sep 23, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 23, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Sep 23, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

volumn and brightness keys are not working....

Changing brightness is no longer smooth with function keys on 1903

Hi, There's a the slider for brightness at the bottom of the Action Centre (build 1903).

If you'd be prepared to consider an alternative... how about smooth control of brightness using your scroll wheel?
    Press a key, plus scroll, and adjust your brightness.

The key and the steps are your choice.

Oh, and it can adjust volume similarly.

Works nicely on my Lenovo Thinkpad, where the Fn key steps for brightness are a bit harsh.

Volumouse (free):
    Volumouse - control the sound volume with a wheel mouse

dalchina, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

volumn and brightness keys are not working....

1. volumn and brightness keys are not working.... - Similar Threads - volumn brightness keys

2. Brightness Keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Keys not working: Sometimes when I open my computer the brightness keys stop working specifically, the brighten F6 key, when I press it makes my computer less bright until it reach 20/100 brightness, if I go lower I can then brighten my computer using F6 key to 20/100 again, I have to manually...
  3. Brightness Keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Keys not working: Sometimes when I open my computer the brightness keys stop working specifically, the brighten F6 key, when I press it makes my computer less bright until it reach 20/100 brightness, if I go lower I can then brighten my computer using F6 key to 20/100 again, I have to manually...
  4. Brightness Keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Brightness keys wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness keys wont work: My brightness is very low and My brightness keys wont work, how do I fix this problem?what setting can I go to to adjust it?Also games were very smooth now but they've become so slow and laggy...
  6. Brightness keys wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness keys wont work: My brightness is very low and My brightness keys wont work, how do I fix this problem?what setting can I go to to adjust it?Also games were very smooth now but they've become so slow and laggy...
  7. Brightness key not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brightness key not working: So my laptop has done this for a while now and its starting to get annoying. The actual key works but its not changing the brightness so I have to change it manually. plz help me...
  8. Volume and Brightness keys not working

Volume and Brightness keys not working: I just recently got this laptop around the Holidays. I noticed a few problems with this laptop, my brightness and volume F-keys weren't working, my screen kept on exiting out to home screen, and my cursor wasn't working at times. Then, I restarted my laptop and everything...
  9. Brightness keys not working

Brightness keys not working: Hi,. My brightness keys have stopped functioning after I updated my drivers. I have tried the usual hacks posted in previous discussion threads but nothing seems to be working. Can you please help? Thank you....
  10. Brightness Keys Not Working

Brightness Keys Not Working: My Hp laptop's brightness keys aren't working, when I click them, it will go down by 1 and go up by 1 but it wont go down more than this. It doesn't even go to 100% brightness when I increase the brightness. I have reinstalled all the display drivers but it's not working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which key in keyboard is use to increase the volumne of the laptop