Windows 10: volumne bar settings

Discus and support volumne bar settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i turn up and down the volumne the volumne bar comes and stay for few minutes, which affects my work. is there any way to reduce the disappering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sesidhar bhavaraju, Jul 7, 2019.

1. volumne bar settings

when i turn up and down the volumne the volumne bar comes and stay for few minutes, which affects my work. is there any way to reduce the disappering time for the volumne bar or how can we instantly disappear volumne bar

please help

:)

sesidhar bhavaraju, Jul 7, 2019

2. How can i set the volumn of my ring tone

How can i set the volumn of my ring tone without changing the volumn of the phone? ie. i want to set my ring tone volumn low while still maintaining a High volumn for calls.

Julius De Sousa, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

volumne bar settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

volumne bar settings

1. volumne bar settings - Similar Threads - volumne bar settings

2. External Hard Drive/New Volumn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive/New Volumn: This is further to the issue that I was in having with ejecting my external hard drive and getting the message that it could not eject because another program was using the drive.I have discovered that a while back I had made a volume with the letter E within the drive that...
  3. External Hard Drive/New Volumn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Hard Drive/New Volumn: This is further to the issue that I was in having with ejecting my external hard drive and getting the message that it could not eject because another program was using the drive.I have discovered that a while back I had made a volume with the letter E within the drive that...
  4. Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?: Why isn't the volume working on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-volumn-working-on-my-computer/5e51564c-6f23-4642-9e9d-f68f48ea9e1b
  5. Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?: Why isn't the volume working on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-volumn-working-on-my-computer/5e51564c-6f23-4642-9e9d-f68f48ea9e1b
  6. bar in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    bar in settings: does anyone know how to enable the top bar in settings as i can't find how to do it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bar-in-settings/77bc6e38-8559-4cea-a165-7ec1d872aba2
  7. Raise volumn on media player

Raise volumn on media player: How do I raise the volumn on Media Player? I need more volumn when I'm ridding my Motorcycle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raise-volumn-on-media-player/c088ebf4-054d-4cbc-8e87-ae1ccc4a87fe
  8. volumn and brightness keys are not working....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volumn and brightness keys are not working....: SO, from last 3 to 4 days my volumn keys and brightness keys are not working at all... I read some questions and answers to solve my problem , and I tried uninstalled recent updates ….but it doesn't work for me please solve my problem....
  9. Volumne Lever not showing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volumne Lever not showing up: The Volumne Lever from the taskbar does not show up. an Explorer restart is necessary to resolve this isue. This bug has been minium since 2018. Why is not this bug fixed? The same applies to the unasked installation of a faulty sound driver (HD Graphics 520) in the course of...
  10. Volumn Icon On task Bar

Volumn Icon On task Bar: Speaker icon on bottom right task bar. Left clicking will sometimes open the volume control and other times it will not. Right clicking (at the time no volume control shows) will not work. Any suggestion on what to check or any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH]...