Windows 10: VOTE for a new MSOS

Discus and support VOTE for a new MSOS in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello all, Whomever has been in Windows since the early days knows that new versions are just bloated updates. Microsoft should develop a new... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jayelliii, Oct 30, 2018.

1. jayelliii Win User

VOTE for a new MSOS

Hello all,

Whomever has been in Windows since the early days knows that new versions are just bloated updates.

Microsoft should develop a new Operating System from the ground up with no backward compatibility and start a whole new "life".

Updates and support for the current Windows (10) should continue for at least another 10 years. By then the last old computers should have been discarded and replaced. I just happen to put aside a fully working computer built by me around 2007. The only things I had upgraded were the memory and hard disk drive (yeah: replaced the power supply once).

This is about time progress comes to computer operating system. Bear in mind that if compatibility was not an issue, Windows 98 would be a rocket in today's hardware. I remember building a Windows 98 based computer for a client, in around 2000, using a 486DX2-66 processor, 64mb of ram, a 480 mb Seagate scsi hard disk drive. That computer was up and running (os installation) in 8 minutes. Those days are long gone.

The only thing Windows has is software and hardware development by the industry. Should the same support be given to other operating systems, Windows would be gone by now. So, please take charge before too long.

It is not how quickly you put updates up or how many products you put out. It is the quality of your products that count. The vast majority of us do not use Windows because we like. We use windows because the investment we have on it (learning, software, hardware).

:)

jayelliii, Oct 30, 2018
  2. jayelliii Win User

VOTE for a new MSOS

Hello all,

Whomever has been in Windows since the early days knows that new versions are just bloated updates.

Microsoft should develop a new Operating System from the ground up with no backward compatibility and start a whole new "life".

Updates and support for the current Windows (10) should continue for at least another 10 years. By then the last old computers should have been discarded and replaced. I just happen to put aside a fully working computer built by me around 2007. The only things
    I had upgraded were the memory and hard disk drive (yeah: replaced the power supply once).

This is about time progress comes to computer operating system. Bear in mind that if compatibility was not an issue, Windows 98 would be a rocket in today's hardware. I remember building a Windows 98 based computer for a client, in around 2000, using a 486DX2-66
    processor, 64mb of ram, a 480 mb Seagate scsi hard disk drive. That computer was up and running (os installation) in 8 minutes. Those days are long gone.

The only thing Windows has is software and hardware development by the industry. Should the same support be given to other operating systems, Windows would be gone by now. So, please take charge before too long.

It is not how quickly you put updates up or how many products you put out. It is the quality of your products that count. The vast majority of us do not use Windows because we like. We use windows because the investment we have on it (learning, software,
    hardware).

jayelliii, Oct 30, 2018
  3. EVE-Online, Vote Cinori Aluben CSM5 2010!

Just a bump to let everyone know that voting has opened. Each active account has (1) vote, so vote with all of your alts too!

To vote for me: http://www.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=328 <--Just click here, login, and confirm. Takes like 30seconds.

Thanks again guys for your support, lets hope a TPU'r gets on there!

Oh, and check out the website again, it's gotten a major facelift, and has a LOT more content now, including it's own forums with a list of suggestions I'm already pushing. Feel free to register and put your suggestion up there!

www.littlethingsfirst.com

surfsk8snow.jah, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Taz100420 Win User

VOTE for a new MSOS

EVE-Online, Vote Cinori Aluben CSM5 2010!

Vote submitted! Good luck! *Toast :toast:

Taz100420, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

VOTE for a new MSOS

1. VOTE for a new MSOS - Similar Threads - VOTE MSOS

2. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE": I lived through the 90's & early 2000's, how in the @#$$ is your customer service worst! Called for the 1st time and made a mistake with ai agent. Okay, so I called back 10 times, and the Ai ASSUMES that I'm calling for the same thing. It tells me to go online, which wont...
  3. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE": I lived through the 90's & early 2000's, how in the @#$$ is your customer service worst! Called for the 1st time and made a mistake with ai agent. Okay, so I called back 10 times, and the Ai ASSUMES that I'm calling for the same thing. It tells me to go online, which wont...
  4. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...: how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.?...
  6. how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...

how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...: how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.?...
  7. Can Microsoft hold elections periodically so that users can vote in new leaders of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Microsoft hold elections periodically so that users can vote in new leaders of the...: Can Microsoft hold elections periodically so that users can vote in new leaders of the Windows team and vote out leaders when dissatisfied with their performance? It seems like this would be a better option than having users migrate to a new operating system out of...
  8. Can Microsoft hold elections periodically so that users can vote in new leaders of the...

Can Microsoft hold elections periodically so that users can vote in new leaders of the...: Can Microsoft hold elections periodically so that users can vote in new leaders of the Windows team and vote out leaders when dissatisfied with their performance? It seems like this would be a better option than having users migrate to a new operating system out of...
  9. How to group sticky's and vote them in Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to group sticky's and vote them in Microsoft Whiteboard?: I am looking for a feature to group all the related stickies into one group and also vote them to see which topic to choose first to discuss. Is there anything to support these in Microsoft Whiteboard ?//Thanks...
  10. How to group sticky's and vote them in Microsoft Whiteboard?

How to group sticky's and vote them in Microsoft Whiteboard?: I am looking for a feature to group all the related stickies into one group and also vote them to see which topic to choose first to discuss. Is there anything to support these in Microsoft Whiteboard ?//Thanks...