Windows 10: VPN and firewall settings

Discus and support VPN and firewall settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have the VPN tunnel established and working. From the remote client I can ping the VPN router...I can also ping a computer at the office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OPL-090, Mar 23, 2020.

1. OPL-090 Win User

VPN and firewall settings

Hello

I have the VPN tunnel established and working.

From the remote client I can ping the VPN router...I can also ping a computer at the office behind the router if the defender firewall is turned off on the office target computer

TCP port 1723, 43 and 445 have been enabled and allows trafic. The same was done on the remote client defender.

Not sure where to go from here...

Any help or suggestions would be welcome.

OPL

:)

OPL-090, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 23, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN and firewall settings :D

P4-630, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Smiley1 Win User

Checkpoint VPN on Windows firewall app list???

But I don't have Checkpoint VPN installed on my computer. I can't find any sign of it.

Is this something that comes bundled with Windows 10? Should I remove the check marks from the boxes in the Windows Firewall settings? I have Checkpoint VPN and Checkpoint.VPN on the list.

Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm fairly new to Windows 10 and I haven't used the Windows firewall in years. I just recently uninstalled ESET Smart Security and it used to show a list of apps connecting to the internet. I don't recall ever seeing Checkpoint anywhere in ESET's settings either.

Smiley1, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. VPN and firewall settings - Similar Threads - VPN firewall settings

2. Firewall or Antivirus is blocking VPN on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Firewall or Antivirus is blocking VPN on Windows 11: [ATTACH]A lot of use VPN for our regular internet browsing activities. It safeguards us from the tracking of aggressive marketing firms. Many of the users of Windows 11/10 are reporting that firewall or antivirus is blocking VPN. Let’s see how we can fix it. There are many...
  3. Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall: Hi.Problem description:- I has some problem with Defender firewall and when I'm trying to run troubleshooter from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-problems-with-windows-firewall-513e9cf8-19ae-d579-2092-d5e64fe06f5fI receive the...
  4. Setting up a VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a VPN: I get an error message CANNOT REOLVE SERVER - what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-vpn/80967ba6-f364-4716-ae5b-c56c81aeb873
  5. Firewall recommended settings

Firewall recommended settings: Hello community, I would like to have secured system. I am using Malwarebytes free alongside MS defender. Are there other tips to manage on my system to be more safe? Also whats best settings of Firewall's? What have to be there ruled and managed? I am quite far away...
  6. Setting up a VPN

Setting up a VPN: When setting up a VPN, which address do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-vpn/23683ad0-f682-4e6f-9236-c2a64123199e
  7. Firewall and System Settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Firewall and System Settings.: I blocked all incoming and outgoing connections in the windows fire wall settings,since then the Microsoft store won't sign in, windows start menu won't show when clicked, and System settings won't open. How do I re-enable those options without allowing there to be any open...
  8. firewall settings

firewall settings: I want to know how I can allow "coreldraw2017 whats the font" to be used on my desktop, it is being blocked by my firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-settings/af29a469-3dbb-4fe3-bf7c-4a820edeabb3"
  9. FIrewall and proxy settings

FIrewall and proxy settings: Good day! I am trying to figure out why I am having connection problems when I am trying to download content. I get a message saying that it could be my firewall or proxy settings that are preventing the download. I have checked over everything numerous times. I have a solid...
  10. Checkpoint VPN on Windows firewall app list???

Checkpoint VPN on Windows firewall app list???: But I don't have Checkpoint VPN installed on my computer. I can't find any sign of it. Is this something that comes bundled with Windows 10? Should I remove the check marks from the boxes in the Windows Firewall settings? I have Checkpoint VPN and Checkpoint.VPN on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows firewall vpn settings