Windows 10: VPN and NY Times Issue

Discus and support VPN and NY Times Issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use ExpressVPN and Chrome on WIndows 10. Recently, like maybe a week ago, I noticed that when I was on the NYTIMES.COM site Almost every new page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RonNewYork, Oct 31, 2020.

1. VPN and NY Times Issue

I use ExpressVPN and Chrome on WIndows 10.

Recently, like maybe a week ago, I noticed that when I was on the NYTIMES.COM site Almost every new page required I agree to their tracking policy. Again and again. I sent the Times an email about this. The guy who responded says basically this is due to something on my end, not them. I'm not sure what to do now. It's extremely annoying. It happens with Chrome and Opera.

RON

:)

RonNewYork, Oct 31, 2020

2. Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 31, 2020
  4. VPN and NY Times Issue

Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Are you referring to NY Times App?
    I suggest you to right click on the app and click on
    Pin to Start option.

Check if it brings NY Times to Windows 10 Start.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

VPN and NY Times Issue

1. VPN and NY Times Issue - Similar Threads - VPN Times Issue

2. vpn issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vpn issue: hi,I've added free vpn but it is not showing in the list of vpn, i need to go back & again come to vpn section then its showing the vpn i added. after clicking on connect it is showing as connecting & continuesly loading but not getting connected.i used open vpn software...
  3. vpn issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vpn issue: hi,I've added free vpn but it is not showing in the list of vpn, i need to go back & again come to vpn section then its showing the vpn i added. after clicking on connect it is showing as connecting & continuesly loading but not getting connected.i used open vpn software...
  4. VPN Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN Issues: This issue cropped up yesterday and I really can't get my head around it. Since March I've been working from home and I set my personal desktop PC up with everything I'd need to work, identical to how it is on my work laptop. The most important bit is the VPN's and mapped...
  5. VPN and NY Times Issue

in Browsers and Email
    VPN and NY Times Issue: I use ExpressVPN and Chrome on WIndows 10. Recently, like maybe a week ago, I noticed that when I was on the NYTIMES.COM site Almost every new page required I agree to their tracking policy. Again and again. I sent the Times an email about this. The guy who responded says...
  6. VPN Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN Connection Issues: So I have an old Dell PowerEdge R610 that was sitting collecting dust, so I decided to use it a VPN. I have everything set up to where I can connect to it from my laptop, but I have a couple of issues. The first issue is that the connection is slow. Without being connected to...
  7. VPN Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN Issue: I'm using Virtual Shield as my VPN and it does not seem compatible with Windows 10. I have no internet access when its on. Any suggestions. MacAfee came with the computer but I do not like MacAfee....
  8. VPN issues

VPN issues: I'm using Windows 10 home (on a Dell Ispiron 5565), and I connect to my VPN at work regularly. Whenever I connect to the VPN it kicks me off of the Internet and slows everything down to the point where it's not functional. (When I say that it kicks me off of the Internet,...
  9. vpn on all the time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    vpn on all the time: can you set vpn to be on all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-on-all-the-time/1372e031-8aa3-4a9d-a34d-491863729e0a"
  10. VPN issues

VPN issues: Hi, I think this has been addressed before but can't find answers. My wifi stopped working. I keep getting this: the remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did not resolve. I checked drivers, it's on pptp, I've reset in admin mode...still...