Windows 10: VPN antivirus

Discus and support VPN antivirus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computers, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. As the title says. I'm looking for help, from one of the experts, that monitor this forum. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 30, 2020.

1. VPN antivirus

My computers, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro.

As the title says. I'm looking for help, from one of the experts,
    that monitor this forum. I need to find, the right VPN antivirus,
    for my computer.

There's quite a few, to pick from. And even some, so-called free ones?
    I'm currently using, Norton LifeLock. It's supposed to be, a good one.
    But I do have, issues with it.

I keep falling, out of the VPN. Which keeps me from getting, to many website.
    I do, have to reinstall it. At least once, a day! They have a telephone number.
    But, all they ever do, is apologize?

Part of what, Norton does. Is, protect your credit, from scams.
    Identity theft. And stuff, like that.

But, I'm 70 years old. And my wife, takes care of all our money.
    So, I'm not really interested, in credit protection. Or, identity theft.
    And they also offers, to backup all your data, to one of their servers.

Norton also, offers to backup, all your data. To one, of their servers.
    I have everything, backed up, to a USB drive. So, I don't need that, either!

What I do want, is having a VPN. Blocking any kind of, malware junk!
    And keeping, my computer clean. And running, smoothly.

I don't mind paying. I just hope what I want, is possible?
    Free, would be nice. But it's usually, not free, for very long?
    And, they have to have a phone number. I hate to buy, anything.
    Without talking, to someone, first,

That's it. I just hope, there's something, that will work for me?
    Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 30, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN antivirus :D

P4-630, Nov 30, 2020
  4. VPN antivirus

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

VPN antivirus

1. VPN antivirus - Similar Threads - VPN antivirus

2. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  3. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  4. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  5. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  6. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  7. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  8. Firewall or Antivirus is blocking VPN on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Firewall or Antivirus is blocking VPN on Windows 11: [ATTACH]A lot of use VPN for our regular internet browsing activities. It safeguards us from the tracking of aggressive marketing firms. Many of the users of Windows 11/10 are reporting that firewall or antivirus is blocking VPN. Let’s see how we can fix it. There are many...
  9. Antivirus + VPN bundle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus + VPN bundle: Dear forum members, I'm looking for an antivirus + VPN all in one package or bundle. Last year I bought Norton antivirus as they advertised they come with a VPN. And it's true, I installed the antivirus and turned the VPN on. Then over the next few weeks I noticed I still get...
  10. WHATS THE VERY BEST ANTIVIRUS/VPN TO WORK SEEMLESSLY WITH WINDOWS 10 THE VERY LATEST VERSION?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHATS THE VERY BEST ANTIVIRUS/VPN TO WORK SEEMLESSLY WITH WINDOWS 10 THE VERY LATEST VERSION?: HELP ME PICK THE RIGHT ONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-very-best-antivirusvpn-to-work/d98b083c-dbec-4bf3-bba4-9f827445a2c1