Windows 10: VPN Before Logon

Discus and support VPN Before Logon in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; At our company, we have recently launched a remote sales office. We push all our windows updates through WSUS. We also have several device management... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TimMo-1987, Feb 25, 2019.

1. VPN Before Logon

At our company, we have recently launched a remote sales office. We push all our windows updates through WSUS. We also have several device management tools that involve being connected to our corp network to use. We are looking for a tool, that would allow a user to connect to our VPN before logging in. The following information outlines our setup.

-Windows 10 1809 clients

-Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain Controller

-WatchGuard firewall protecting the corporate network

:)

TimMo-1987, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Before Logon :D

P4-630, Feb 25, 2019
  4. PGGuild Win User

VPN Before Logon

Connect VPN before Logon

I've looked at the suggested posts but I do not feel they cover my situation, but I may stand corrected. I have just downloaded Windows 10 and setup for auto logon. Now I would like to connect to my VPN network before the auto logon. The reason for
    this is that I have a daily backup to an offsite location which happens through the VPN network. As we travel a fair amount and can be away for more then a month at a time I am now concern that with Windows 10's forced updates that a restart may occur while
    we are away and prevent further backups. I am also working on scheduling an excel template to run daily which will create new files daily while we are away, therefore the backup are important. Any suggests will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

PGGuild, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

VPN Before Logon

1. VPN Before Logon - Similar Threads - VPN Before Logon

2. No internet after logon but have it before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet after logon but have it before.: On Windows 11 when I start my desktop prior to logon I have internet. When I logon I lose the connection and have to manually connect. I am using a new desktop and used Windows 10 prior to this and had no problem like this....
  3. No internet after logon but have it before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet after logon but have it before.: On Windows 11 when I start my desktop prior to logon I have internet. When I logon I lose the connection and have to manually connect. I am using a new desktop and used Windows 10 prior to this and had no problem like this....
  4. Interactive Logon and VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Interactive Logon and VPN: This is probably a silly question, but our users are working remotely and would like to get notifications for when their AD password is going to expire. I was going to use the Group Policy "Interactive logon: Prompt user to change password before expiration". Based on the...
  5. WIFI Connectivity options before logon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Connectivity options before logon: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to be able to connect to a wifi network prior to logon. This will be an option to choose a wifi connection and authenticate with it prior to entering domain credentials. I know how you can get a device to automatically connect to a wifi...
  6. WiFi Autoconnect not working before DOmain Logon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Autoconnect not working before DOmain Logon: Hi Team, We are using Domain login for our corporate WiFi , we are facing issue while trying to Auto connect Wifi in Windows 10 2004 Dell laptop, Wifi is not automatically connecting before domain login, As it only connect if manually click on "connect " on the desired...
  7. Connect to VPN before login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect to VPN before login?: Hi. Is there any solution to connect to a VPN without logging in earlier, or share this VPN connection via Wifi hotspot from another PC and log in using that? submitted by /u/DinterRM [link] [comments]...
  8. Task Scheduler - Trigger "At Logon" executes task BEFORE logon!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Scheduler - Trigger "At Logon" executes task BEFORE logon!?: Long story short: I ended up using the Task Scheduler to run a batch file when the user logs on, which is after the user entered and confirmed their password. Or so I thought, because it's described like this on every site and every forum. Yet for some reason the task runs...
  9. Special Logon Events happening before I log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Special Logon Events happening before I log in: I have been troubleshooting an issue on my laptop. In the process, I have noticed that when I reboot, there are "special logon" events in Event Viewer, taking place (under my account) before I actually log back in. Reading about these events, it seems they are normally under...
  10. Administrator logon appears before my account logon page on startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator logon appears before my account logon page on startup: Hi, I recently restored Windows 10 on my laptop. Since then, something unusual has been happening every time I logon. First, I get the Administrator logon page, which says that "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." [img] Next, when I...