Windows 10: VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

Discus and support VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Win-Man, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Win-Man Win User

VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were on windows 10. After the upgrade, all of then cannot connect anymore. I tried removing the configuration and adding them again but no luck.The configuration is also not sticking. The vpn connection is with a Meraki which requires to update options on the network interface. When I update the security option to PAP and require encryption, the authentication on the vpn settings was reset to general. I tried uninstall the ras and other wan devices o

:)

Win-Man, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

1. VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - VPN client stopped

2. DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: I had the DLNA server working on my Windows desktop Media Streaming Options were turned on, all folders of interest added to the Video library on Windows 10 Home. I was using VLC on my iPhone same home network to play videos on my phone.I have upgraded to Windows 11 22H2,...
  3. DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: I had the DLNA server working on my Windows desktop Media Streaming Options were turned on, all folders of interest added to the Video library on Windows 10 Home. I was using VLC on my iPhone same home network to play videos on my phone.I have upgraded to Windows 11 22H2,...
  4. VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade: Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were on windows 10. After the upgrade, all of then cannot connect anymore. I tried removing the configuration and adding them...
  5. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my 3.5mm headset jack, nothing was detected. I found online that I could make my sound driver be the Realtek High Definition Audio...
  6. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my 3.5mm headset jack, nothing was detected. I found online that I could make my sound driver be the Realtek High Definition Audio...
  7. VPN CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN CLIENT: Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?...
  8. VPN connection via internal client stopped working after 20H2 update

VPN connection via internal client stopped working after 20H2 update: I have a L2TP/IPSet with pre-shared key VPN connectionFoobarVPN that is configured via: Set-VpnConnectionIPsecConfiguration -ConnectionName "FoobarVPN" -EncryptionMethod AES256 -CipherTransformConstants AES256 -IntegrityCheckMethod SHA256 -PfsGroup ECP256 -DHGroup ECP256...
  9. Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10

Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10: Hi, We have upgraded our computer OS from windows 7 to windows 10 1903 recently. Lot of users are complaining that after migration, Junos pulse VPN client installed is throwing error and users not able to connect to VPN. Any urgent help in this regard is highly appreciable...
  10. VPN stopped working

VPN stopped working: Hello everyone! This is my very first post so I am sorry for any mistake. I have a bothering problem. My VPN, which I configured through the "Settings" page of Windows 10, stopped working. It happened already yesterday, then I restored the system to a previous point and...