Windows 10: VPN CLIENT

Discus and support VPN CLIENT in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilippeA2, Feb 13, 2021.

1. VPN CLIENT

Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?

:)

PhilippeA2, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 13, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN CLIENT :D

P4-630, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Marksdale Win User

VPN CLIENT

Per App VPN Clients

Hi,

I am keen to use the per app VPN functionality with Windows 10 on our Lumia phones. However, as we have Cisco ASA firewalls our VPN client is AnyConnect and this doesn't support the functionality.

Is there any Microsoft documentation that lists what VPN clients/firewall the per app VPN is supported on?

Does anyone have experience of using the per app VPN? with what client? thoughts?

Many thanks

Mark.

Marksdale, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

VPN CLIENT

1. VPN CLIENT - Similar Threads - VPN CLIENT

2. Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11: Hello.After updating Windows 11 to 22621.2428 a few weeks ago, the Azure VPN Client application stopped working properly. I can't see my previously added connection nor can I import again the .xml file. Also, I get an "Access denied" message in logs:At the same time, I...
  3. Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11: Hello.After updating Windows 11 to 22621.2428 a few weeks ago, the Azure VPN Client application stopped working properly. I can't see my previously added connection nor can I import again the .xml file. Also, I get an "Access denied" message in logs:At the same time, I...
  4. Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.: I am trying to manually set the client IKEv2 identity for the native Windows VPN client. The headend in this case in Cisco's FlexVPN Server, and there are specific policies that need to be applied per-user. The normal way to do this is to discriminate amongst connections...
  5. Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.

Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.: I am trying to manually set the client IKEv2 identity for the native Windows VPN client. The headend in this case in Cisco's FlexVPN Server, and there are specific policies that need to be applied per-user. The normal way to do this is to discriminate amongst connections...
  6. Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Azure VPN Client - Can't access resources when on both wired ethernet and wireless enabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client - Can't access resources when on both wired ethernet and wireless enabled...: Hello,I'm using Azure VPN Client app latest version from Microsoft Store on Windows 11 that's already fully configured and working.I have ethernet cable connected and wifi enabled too. Windows 11 automatically defaults to ethernet connection when available, otherwise it...
  8. Azure VPN Client - Can't access resources when on both wired ethernet and wireless enabled...

Azure VPN Client - Can't access resources when on both wired ethernet and wireless enabled...: Hello,I'm using Azure VPN Client app latest version from Microsoft Store on Windows 11 that's already fully configured and working.I have ethernet cable connected and wifi enabled too. Windows 11 automatically defaults to ethernet connection when available, otherwise it...
  9. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error: When trying to open Azure VPN several users are getting an error stating:This app can't openThere's a problem with Azure VPN Client. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.[ Copy to clipboard] [Close]I can't find anywhere...
  10. This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error

This app can't open -- Azure VPN Client error: When trying to open Azure VPN several users are getting an error stating:This app can't openThere's a problem with Azure VPN Client. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.[ Copy to clipboard] [Close]I can't find anywhere...