Windows 10: VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected

Discus and support VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; elloI Purchase HP Laptop Spectre Windows 10 Home editionNow My PC Configuration VPN in My Machine, Also Update Group Policy Configuration Then I want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlpeshB, Jun 22, 2021.

1. AlpeshB Win User

VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected

elloI Purchase HP Laptop Spectre Windows 10 Home editionNow My PC Configuration VPN in My Machine, Also Update Group Policy Configuration Then I want to connect remote server in my office PC then Getting ErrorPlease Check it and give me feed back ThanksAlpesh Patel

:)

AlpeshB, Jun 22, 2021

2. Cannot connect to VPN server on Windows 10

Hi Hugo,

I keep getting one or other of the two error messages below:

The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity. Please try to reconnect
    the VPN server. If this problem persists, contact the VPN administrator and analyse quality of network connectivity.

Or -

A connection to the remote computer could not be established. You might need to change the network settings for this connection.

Have you had any success in connecting to this server? Can you suggest other genuinely free servers through which I can connect to the UK?

Conor1_984, Jun 22, 2021
  3. eeps24 Win User
    Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN

I created a remote access VPN (l2tp/ipsec) on my router at my house. If I want to connect to my VPN server remotely ,what do you suggest as a good free vpn client?

I know windows 10 has a built in vpn client, but would I notice any improvments (speed, stability, etc) using like cisco anywhere connect or any other free vpn clients?

eeps24, Jun 22, 2021
  4. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected - Similar Threads - VPN Connected Remote

2. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  3. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  4. VPN Connects but cannot access remote network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN Connects but cannot access remote network.: I am connecting to a remote network via VPN. I can make the connection but cannot access the remote's local network even though I have allowed access on the Server's Incoming setting. The login account has read/write permissions to the local shares. Both Remote and Client...
  5. Unable to connect to remote server

Unable to connect to remote server: Hi,I am unable to use my company software to submit reports, whats surprising is that i am the only guy in my company who's facing this issue. Attached is the image of the error i receiveKindly advise ASAP thanks....
  6. Not connecting to remote server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not connecting to remote server: Please help me , some programmes say unable to connect while some connect without problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connecting-to-remote-server/761f69ad-f0b2-41e3-9e41-150ea131e262
  7. VPN - the remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did...

VPN - the remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did...: I am having trouble connecting remotely to my server through the VPN, it has no router, it is a small network. I keep getting this message: The remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did not resolve! is this issue on the server side? I am...
  8. Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server: Hello All I had a strange one for you this morning, We have demo kits that use a 4g router to transmit data to a software system on a hosted server, my question is using a VPN could we connect multiple 4g routers to 1 hosted system? using the same VPN Client on each...
  9. Can't Connect remote clients to windows 10 server through SSTP VPN connection

Can't Connect remote clients to windows 10 server through SSTP VPN connection: Hello, I have created a small business server with windows server 2019 evaluation, I have set up remote connection to the server through VPN with the SSTP protocol however im unable to get my remote clients connected, they have the sstp certificate installed on their...
  10. Remote Desktop connection using VPN connection

Remote Desktop connection using VPN connection: Hello there, Can anyone help me with the below issue please, For some reason, i couldn't connect to my work remote desktop computer. However, i can connect this from my laptop. Recently got a new Desktop so, wanted to connect to my work virtual computer from my desktop....