Windows 10: VPN connection between PC and Laptop

Discus and support VPN connection between PC and Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know what else to do, my VPN connection was always working, without any problem. Today cannot connect PC and laptop anymore. Any solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BuzzFuzz, May 28, 2020.

1. BuzzFuzz Win User

VPN connection between PC and Laptop

I don't know what else to do, my VPN connection was always working, without any problem.

Today cannot connect PC and laptop anymore.

Any solution for this?

VPN connection between PC and Laptop [​IMG]

:)

BuzzFuzz, May 28, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 4, 2020
  3. BuzzFuzz Win User

I don't know what else to do, my VPN connection was always working, without any problem.

Today cannot connect PC and laptop anymore.

Any solution for this?

BuzzFuzz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN connection between PC and Laptop :D

P4-630, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. VPN connection between PC and Laptop - Similar Threads - VPN connection between

2. Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.: I recently got a new Windows 11 PC. I did a thing where I added my old PIN from my Windows 10 laptop. Now I want to sever the connection. Anything I have on the old laptop is backed up on a USB drive. Can I just make a new PIN on the new PC, or is there something I have to do...
  3. Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.: I recently got a new Windows 11 PC. I did a thing where I added my old PIN from my Windows 10 laptop. Now I want to sever the connection. Anything I have on the old laptop is backed up on a USB drive. Can I just make a new PIN on the new PC, or is there something I have to do...
  4. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet lan cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  5. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  6. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  7. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VPN CONNECTION: i have been asked to connect to the VPN provided by the school to activate my windows. however, the VPN connection keeps saying my password to the username is incorrect despite typing and keying in correctly and i have tried multiple times but i am still unable to do so...
  8. Connection between laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection between laptops: Hey all, just need some quick help where the windows forums aren't. Two laptops, one old one new. Need to transfer files across the two and would like to just do it via network but for some reason Lan and home group is just gone. What are my options? submitted by...
  9. VPN CONNECTION

VPN CONNECTION: Have setup a network connection in windows 10 to use with a VPN [FREEVPN.ME] but, when I try to connect, it states 'connecting' and does not say 'connected'. Is this a firewall problem? Anyone familiar with FREEVPN.ME?...
  10. connecting between 2 pc's

connecting between 2 pc's: I have 2 pc's. A win 10 and a win 7. They both can see each other but reject any attempts to login. I type in my username and password. Nothing. I assume those are my 'Network Credentials'. I don't even want to think about my old little XP laptop. WTF? Thanks. 70672

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop vpn